Felix (request)

Request :

Thank you @felextra_trash for requesting

Thank you @felextra_trash for requesting. Also Y/N here is named Anushka.
••

« Are you sure you're okay with it ? »

I sighed.

« Yes dad I already told you I'll be fine stop worrying »

I looked at my dad who was already looking at me seriously.

« You know we can still cancel it if you're not feeli—
- I'm going, be ready »

I cut him and got out of the car. It was not the first time I was serving as a lure to catch some adversaries. However, this time was different and our biggest rival was waiting for me, excepting me to deliver some money, not knowing that I was his rival's daughter. Tsk stupid moron.

As I left the car, I immediately went where they told me to go, with an empty briefcase. A man came to me and told me to put it on the floor, which I did. I looked back. It was the signal. I heard gunshots and I started to run. Yet, the guy was faster than me and took me by the wrist, preventing me from leaving anywhere. I gulped and looked at him. He was smirking. At that moment I wanted to smash him in the face. But he was holding me too tight and I was vulnerable in his hands.

We suddenly heard gunshots again. I looked back at the man, only to see him dead on the floor. I started to run as fast as I could to the nearest safe place. People were shooting everywhere and I needed to find a place out of danger. As I was running, a car went to my direction and I recognized my father inside. I immediately came in as he drove me back home.

The round trip was silent. Dad was driving quietly and I could tell that he was upset. I sighed. As we arrived home, I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower after the sudden events. As I went out, I heard people talking from downstairs. I silently moved to see and hear what they were saying. There was a man, who was approximately my dad's age. He was wearing a long black coat and he looked serious.

« Are you sure it's the only solution ? »

Dad asked him.

« I don't know... I think we don't really have any other choice now. We don't have much time to think though. It might be the best for the both of us... »

Dad sighed.

« I hate to force her like that, I know she will refuse it.
- Same for me, but after what happened just now, we need to unite our forces to finally get rid of them.
- You're right, I'll talk to her about it tonight and I'll let you know.
- Okay then, stay safe and good night.
- Good night. »