Minho 🕺🏻

Genre : Fluff
Summary : You're working as a doctor and Minho twist his ankle.

Night shift. You left your apartment, tired. You were working as a doctor at the Seoul's biggest hospital. It was not easy everyday. But you loved your job. Saving lives.

You entered the hospital and went to change into your work clothes. Right after that you went into your boss' office.

« So Y/N, tonight is a pretty calm night. You don't have that many patients. Just a new one in room 4419, nothing's severe I think he broke his leg or something please go check on him »

You nodded and left the office. You went to the room where you were supposed to go but before entering it, you heard a discussion from outside.

« Mister you are actually injured you need to rest
- But I need to perform soon I cannot stay like that, find a solution ! »

You went it and saw your coworker inside arguing with a boy who seems to be your patient, sitting on his bed.

« Ha Y/N you're here please take care of him »

And without any other words, your coworker left the room. You smiled awkwardly to the boy and went closer to him.

« Soo what happened Mister... Minho ? »

You said after checking his record.

« Well I was practicing with my team and I think I twist my ankle but I need to perform with them in a few days »

You sighed. You were used to it. As a doctor in a Seoul's hospital you were receiving all the kpop idols that were injured.

« Listen up, I'm gonna do my best to work on your ankle but if your body needs more rest, I won't be able to do anything against it okay ? »

You looked at him blankly before turning away focusing on his record. He sighed in turn and laid down on the bed.

« Now I'm gonna go just call me it you need anything »

And with that, you left his room. You were seeing thousands and thousands of people here and some were dangerously ill. So you were not going to pity some idol that twist their ankle and that feel bad because they could not perform.

You went to take the entire equipment to bandage his ankle because after checking the x-ray, you saw that nothing was broken and that the boy just needed some rest.

You entered his room after knocking and saw the boy still lying, but not sleeping though, like lost in is thoughts. He looked at you and you sweared he was not so good looking when you first entered the room. Or maybe yes but you didn't pay that much attention. You went beside him and handed him the results.

« Lucky you, nothing's broken. So we won't need to put a plaster cast or anything. But your ankle might still feel aching so I will bandage it to secure it. I don't promise that you'll feel better in some days only, it'll depend on the way your body healed »

Minho was still looking at you with a poker face. Then he lowered his face and rubbed his neck.

« Uhm— thank you for taking care of me and uhm... sorry for earlier I was really upset but I really need to perform in few days you know it's really important, I might be debuting »

You sat on the bed beside him and started to bandage his ankle. You chuckled.

« It's okay mister grumpy I understand, you might feel anxious about that. But hey how lucky I am, maybe I'm sitting next to the future biggest idol in kpop industry »

You said ironically while smiling. He let out the cutest chuckle while looking back at you once again.

« Hey don't mock me you'll see I'll become someone important and I'll come back here teasing you
- I would love to but from now on, concentrate on healing correctly okay ? »

——

Few days passed and you came to see Minho everyday. You two became close and he was now perfectly healed. It was his time to leave the hospital.

« Thank you Y/N for taking good care of me
- It's my job Minho so of course. Good luck for your performance tonight and don't forget your promise »

You said while winking playfully at him. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

« I won't »

——

Days passed and Stray Kids made their debut. You were so proud even though Kpop was originally not your thing, Minho kind of changed your way of thinking. You saw him perform and you couldn't help but feel so happy yet kind of sad. Don't get your hopes up Y/N, he is an idol now. You sighed. Having feeling for patients was totally forbidden but especially if the guy was an idol.

One night you were working as usual. It has been more than a month since you haven't seen Minho. You kind of missed him. You didn't know each other for too long but he was a nice guy and you really enjoyed his presence back then. But didn't know nothing about him like his phone number or stuff, except for his name. And the fact that he debuted with Stray Kids of course. How am I supposed to find him with that ugh ?

You were cleaning the equipment when your coworker told you that someone was waiting for you in the entrance. You were confused but still went there.

As you arrived, you saw a boy standing there, hiding behind a cap and a mask. As he saw you, he took off his accessories and you recognized him. Minho. He smiled at your shocked state and went closer to you.

« I told you I would keep my promise right ? »

You hit him in the arm and laughed, finally recovered from the shock.

« I thought you forget »

He smirked and pushed you to the closest wall, his hand on it, blocking you from leaving.

« Did I make you worried ? »

You blushed at the close gap between you two and looked down. Minho made you face him again by holding your chin.

« How about I take you to a cafe to make it up uhm ? »

You didn't know where he took this confidence from but you were actually loving it. You quickly nodded making Minho laughed at your excitement.

Minho put his mask and cap on again and lead you to the next cafe where a long story began...

***

« I don't want your good advice, or reasons why I'm alright »

Katelyn Tarver