Minho 🕺🏻

Genre : Angst
Summary : Don't trust cute boys, even if it's Lee Minho

« Im leaving in 10 you better hurry up »

I sighed hearing Jisung screaming from downstairs. I finished my make up and joined him, already in the car.

« Don't even comment »

I heard him chuckle and starting the car. He drove for few minutes silently. We were going to some party Mister Han had the opportunity of, and me being the best best friend ever, I accepted to go with him even though I'd rather be in my bed right now. Jisung knew I didn't want to go yet I couldn't let him go alone.

« Come on, if you're going to have that look on your face the whole night I'm taking you home already »

I sighed but he was right. Let's at least try to enjoy the night and who knows, maybe meet some hotties...

——

Jisung drove for 30 minutes or something before we finally arrived at the party. It was like a huge mansion, like in any typical American movie. Full of people already drunk, loud music and junk food. Jisung took me by the hand and we entered the party.

I immediately felt uncomfortable around all of those people dancing and getting wasted. Jisung quickly abandoned me anyway to go to the dance floor. Don't ruin his night Y/N, do it for him.

I went to the bar. Maybe if I drink a little I would be able to enjoy the night more? I ordered some drink that I didn't even know and started to look around me, a little bored. Few people were making out in some corners, some were dancing like their life depended on it and somehow, I noticed someone who looked different.

He was probably my age or something, standing far from everyone and almost like me, he seemed lost in this big party. He had like a bad boy look, with dark outfit and make up, but somehow looked pretty cute in his lost state. He was really handsome. I wondered for few minutes if I should go talk to him and maybe the alcohol in my veins helped a bit but, I decided to try to have a small conversation. It couldn't hurt right?

I approached him slowly. He didn't even move a single bit or look at me, he seemed focus on something I couldn't see. I stood right in front of him and finally his eyes met mines.

« H-hey »

He stayed silent, still staring into my eyes. I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable and a cold sweat ran through my whole body. His eyes were piercing me without any emotions and somehow, I couldn't stare back. The alcohol guided me to speak again.

« You seem quite lost here, you don't enjoy the party ? »

I tried to make some stupid conversation and I tried to look natural and everything even though my hands were shaking I didn't even know why. You're really a cheap drunk Y/N. Yet, suddenly his facial expression changed and he started to smile.

« I guess I'm just a bit tired probably haha »

His smile and laugh were supposed to make me feel better, like 'oh such a nice guy' but actually it made it ever worse. I fake smiled back and took my distance with him, almost ready to leave. I didn't even know why but this guy made me feel really ill-at-ease. I guessed he noticed my changing mood and he started to look apologetic, touching my arm like to tell me to stay.