Minho OR Jisung (request)

Request/Plot :

Thank you @im_bts_trash for your request~Im clarifying that this is not a ship thing with Minsung but just that both of them love the Y/N characterAlso there will be two ends, one with Jisung and the other with MinhoIf yall like this concept I mig...

Im clarifying that this is not a ship thing with Minsung but just that both of them love the Y/N character
Also there will be two ends, one with Jisung and the other with Minho
If yall like this concept I might actually do it with Changlix as well so let me know :3

••

(Minho's POV)

Finally it was over. This day was so long like how. Sh*t. I forgot. I had to go to Chan's house. He wanted to introduce me to a past friend he had. I just wanted to rest ugh. Anyway why not, might be fun. I drove back home to take all my stuff and got ready to leave for Chan's home which was a bit far from mine. Chan and I met in college but we hadn't gone to the same school before, he might have met that person there. He often talked about him... Jisung? Yeah his name was Jisung if I remembered well.

(Jisung's POV)

I was excited for tonight. I hadn't seen Chan in such a long time and I was happy to finally be able to spend time with him again. He also told me he would introduce me to someone. So it might be just the three of us tonight. Might be fun. I rushed on my bike and pedaled the fastest that I could to Chan's house. If only I had a car ugh. However when I arrived, I recognized Chan's car but there was another one. Might be that Minho guy. I rang at the door but a person I didn't expect to opened it.

« O-oh? Y-Y/N..?? »

WoW. She definitely changed a lot since last time. She had... grown up ?

« Oh Jisung it's been so long it's nice to see you again, come in ! »

How could I didn't expect Chan's sister to be there tonight ? Or maybe I did. But I didn't expect her to be that... that... attractive? Omg Jisung go back to your senses. I smiled slightly and entered in.

(Minho's POV)

When I arrived, Chan welcomed me and we sat on the sofa. We started to talk a bit when we heard the doorbell rang.

« Oh it might be Jisung »

But before Chan could even go and open the door, we heard someone welcoming him already. I looked at Chan questioningly and he smiled.

« Oh Y/N must have heard him before us, she's gonna be there tonight but don't worry she won't bother us »

I remembered Chan talking about his sister Y/N but I never saw her though. But before I could think more about it, we saw a squirrel looking guy coming to us and a smaller version of Chan, standing shyly behind him. I couldn't help but to think that she looked pretty cute.