Felix (request)

Request :

Thank you @Musician_guitarist for requesting

••

I sighed. It was 3 in the morning and I was still working on this case. Looking for clues, finding an interpretation, looking for new clues... I felt like it would never end. I grabbed my hair in frustration and took another sip of my coffee. Come on Y/N, focus...

It had been weeks now since I worked on this case. However, I was still unable to find anything. But time went by and while I was thinking, the criminal was still at liberty.

The criminal was probably the worst we ever worked on. They always found ways to be so discreet and to never let any clues behind them. They were wily, but I was more. I could not let them hold up any more banks or enterprises like they did about ten times or so before. Come on Y/N, you're not the best spy of the country for nothing...

I put down all the clues that I had. I concentrated on each details, one by one. I also focused on the list of suspects. And that was when it hit me. The tyre tracks, the bullets used. How could I not think about that sooner. I finally smiled and called my boss. The night is far from being finished, get ready Mister Lee...

——

We set everything. The cars were reinforced. We were waiting in front of Mr. Lee's basement. It was 5 am. I decided to go in first. After nodding to my teammates, I knocked the door down and went it, my weapon ready to shoot anyone. It was silent. And dark.

After checking everywhere, we concluded that no one was there anymore. We were too late. They already left. You're not getting out of this so easily Mister Lee... just wait for me...

——

Days went by. I was getting more and more frustrated. We had our culprit, so why couldn't we find him already ? However, he was nowhere to be found. Beside, I didn't feel safe anymore in the area. I had the feeling that somebody was watching me, everywhere I went.

It was one of those nights where I would end up working really late, and come back home alone in the dark streets. And again, I felt the stare of someone on me. Breathe Y/N, this is just your imagination... I touched my weapon tied around my waist, and sighed loudly as I continued walking in this cold streets.

I suddenly heard a noise, very, very close from where I was standing. I quickly turned around and took my weapon in my hands, looking for the cause of the sudden noise. Before I could make any more moves, I felt someone blocking my arms from behind and blindfolded me.