Jisung (request)

Request :

Thank you @etherealnctzens for requesting, I hope this can help you with your finals !(Get ready for extra softness)

(Get ready for extra softness)

••

« Y/NNNNN »

You turned around, only to see your boy Jisung running like a creep towards you. You sighed and turned again, still walking to your locker.

« Hey hey wait- yah— Y/N wait for me !! »

You stopped and looked back at him.

« Jisung I told you, go eat with the boys, I need to study »

You were both in front of your locker now. You took your stuff to study and got ready to leave for the library.

« But Y/N I wanna go with you, pleaseeee babyyyy »

He pouted and whined like the baby he was. You sighed once again, but this time, a small smile appeared on your face, unable to resist his cute behavior.

« But Sung you'll distract me and I really need to pass this exam or els—
- I won't distract you I promise »

He cut you, handing you his hand for you to do a picky promise. You chuckled and went for it anyway, walking towards the library, with Jisung following you behind.

——

« You told me you wouldn't be a distraction Jisung »

You were both sat at a table, almost alone in the library. You hadn't been there for 5 minutes that it was already hard for you to concentrate.

« Wha— what did I do ?! »

Jisung defended.

« You're staring »

Jisung's eyes opened wide and he lowered his head while his cheeks began to turn red.

« O-oh... hehe sorry »

You chuckled.

« Cute »

——

« So if you add 3, then the number here become negative and you'll have to calculate the other number there to know the final result, do you understand ? »