Seungmin 🐶

Genre : Fluff
Summary : Christmas is coming. But... the cold never bothers you anyway.

It was that time of the year. Your favorite one. Winter time. Christmas time. Snow were covering the city and turning it all white. Christmas was coming soon yet you were far from being relaxed. You were giving most of your time by helping in an association for abandoned pets such as, mostly, dogs and cats. As Christmas was coming near, you needed to decorate the area near your location to attract people for them to be interested into your work and maybe give some money to finance the project of the association. It was a cold night. You needed to put some lights on the trees and stuffs around the area. You were alone, since everyone had things to do two nights before Christmas. Well everyone, except you. But you were not complaining. This is a good way to spend Christmas even if I'm alone right ?

You blew on your hands to warm them up. Well how should I start ? You thought for a moment. Maybe I should put the lights on the trees before the cold kills me... yeah definitely. You climbed on the stepladder and started to decorate the first tree. You hummed your favorite song while struggling with the fairy lights.

« Excuse me... uhmm do you need help ? »

You turned your head to look at where the voice came from. You saw a boy, approximate your age, looking hella cute. He was standing next to your stepladder, hands in his pockets and seemed extra kind. You smiled.

« I wouldn't mind a little bit of help to be honest... »

You answered, chuckling while rubbing your nape. He smiled too and proffered you his hand to come down, which you gladly took.

« I'm Seungmin »

You took a proper look at him. He had brown hair, a little too long it was coming over his eyes. His eyes were sparkling due to the lights you were still holding and his cheeks were rosy because of the coldness. He was very very cute.

« Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N, I would love shaking your hand but I'm scared it'll fall »

You answered smiling. He chuckled and looked at you right in the eyes. The world stopped for a second before you coughed and looked away.

« So.. uhm I'm working in an association to help abandoned pets and I was about to decorate the area to... you know attract people and stuff »

His eyes lighted up.

« Woow this is cool ! So tell me how can I help ? »

You chuckled at his cute behavior before answering.

« Well if you could try to put this fairy lights on this tree... as you could have seen I'm too short... »

He laughed and took the fairy lights form your hands.

« Sure »

——

Time passed by quickly and it was starting to be really late. You both had finished decorating almost everything. You couldn't lie, it was really pretty. You were proud of your work.

« Thank you so much Seungmin, without you, I would have still been there for hours, it means a lot to me »

He smiled, looking at the work, eyes sparkling.

« No problem, I had fun with you and it's for a good cause. I'm glad I could have helped in this important time which is Christmas, it helped for the magic of this period... »

You looked at him and he looked back. You felt shivers down your spine and you were pretty sure it was not due to the cold outside.

« Let me thank you by buying you a hot chocolate. I know a bar not so far which is open all night »

He nodded smiling, and followed you to the bar.

——

« And so I decided to enter this association, I'm working there every night after work. This is very interesting and I love it.
- I wish I was this dedicated into something like this. You seem to enjoy helping others, this is a beautiful quality... for a beautiful girl... »

You shocked on your drink after hearing what he said. He chuckled and took a sip of his own while you were a blushing mess.

« I would love to help again at the association with you. Maybe we could exchange numbers to keep in touch ?
- I would love to »

Maybe you were not that alone for Christmas...

***

« On a starry sky at dark night, so many stories »

Sam Kim

''

I love Christmas time so much, not because of Christmas itself but the atmosphere is just making me happy. Snow is the best thing on earth I don't take constructive criticism.