Chan (request)

Request :

I hope I'm not making any mistake since I'm not very familiar with the subject but thank you for requesting @stepout_vicki

••

It was a beautiful sunny day. Not too hot. Just perfect. Y/N and her friends were at the beach having some fun.

« Hey Y/N, we're gonna buy ice cream what do you want ? »

Y/N froze a bit but quickly smiled.

« Nothing, thanks for asking Chan »

As she shook her head and hands indicating that she was alright. Chan was about to insist but he saw the look in her eyes so decided not to say anything. He quickly nodded and left with the two others, Jisung and Changbin, to buy ice cream for everyone.

As they came back, it was starting to get late as they enjoyed their time few more hours before starting to leave.

« So everyone's up for staying at my house tonight ? »

Everyone cheered at Minho's statement. Everyone but Y/N. She rubbed her neck and said softly.

« O-oh uhm I'm sorry I have plans for tonight, maybe another time guys ? »

And she smiled again, as if to fool them even more. Chan clearly saw that she was lying but didn't want to embarrass her in front of the others so he stayed silent once again. Weird.

——

« Don't you feel like Y/N's been distant these days ? »

Felix asked suddenly. Everyone looked at him and started to think, before actually agreeing with him.

« You're right, she always has other things to do, we were lucky we convinced her to join us today »

Jisung added and everyone sighed. They thought about the last time Y/N hung out with them, and spent a whole day or night with them, and it hadn't happened since quite a while now. They all missed their friend but especially a certain someone, who was staying quiet since the beginning of the conversation.

« Maybe she's in love ? »

Jeongin suddenly broke the silent. Everyone looked at him before laughing.

« Wow maknae knows something uh ?? »

Changbin teased him and Jeongin quickly shook his head.