Jisung's ending

*Minho OR Jisung, Jisung's ending*
Read the story first

••

(Y/N's POV)

Friday has come again. I was excited. Finally, I'll be able to see him again. The weeks seemed to go so slow since we decided to meet up every weekend. Or was it just me being too impatient ?
I sighed and walked down the stairs only to see Chan about to leave.

« Where are you going ?? They'll arrive in 10 or something »

I saw him finishing to put on his shoes and after putting his backpack on he added :

« Oh I didn't tell you, we have an assignment for Monday with Minho so this night is cancelled, I'm gonna meet him at his place right now »

I sat down on the floor, disappointed.

« But i mean... Jisung might be free you could text him...   ANYWAY good night Y/N, I'll be back in the morning »

Chan said with a wink before leaving the house, closing the door behind him.

O-Oh okay why not ?

I smiled and quickly left the house heading to the park

I smiled and quickly left the house heading to the park. I was excited to meet him but at the same time a bit nervous. What does he want to tell me..?

——

I arrived at the park but couldn't see Jisung yet. I sat on a bench, waiting for him. Few minutes after, I saw him running towards me, red and breathing heavily.

« I- I am sorry I- My bike I needed to- I fell- Sorry »

I laughed at his exhausted state and invited him to sit next to me on the bench.

« Hey hey it's fine Jisung I didn't wait too long anyway »

I smiled reassuring him as he smiled back but suddenly looked down.

« What's wrong ? »

I saw him becoming suddenly very shy and red, not from running too much, but from embarrassment.

« I-I need to tell you something... »

I took his hand in mine.

« You can tell me anything Ji »

He took a deep breath, looked at me right in the eyes and added :

« I like you »

Being too shocked by the sudden revelation, I let go of his hand and he took it as a rejection. I saw him looking down, deeply hurt. I quickly regain still and instead of taking his hand back, I hugged him very tight.

« Took you long enough stupid »

I felt him tensed but quickly relaxed before pulling away to look at me in the eyes.

« Should I take this as a 'I like you too' ? »

He said uncertain. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

« Yes,
Yes you should »

I saw him smile to himself before actually taking a serious face. I frowned.

« Okay but actually... »

I titled my head, waiting for him to go on.

« ...
Can you say it for real ? »

I sighed, relieved, before hitting him slightly on the shoulder.

« Hey you scared me »

He laughed and pouted.

« Pleaseeeeeee »

I got up and stood in front of him before taking his hands in mine.

« Han Jisung I like you »

And before I could do any other move, I felt him lifting me up from the ground and running with me on his back in the park, both screaming and laughing loudly...

Hope you enjoyed~