Changbin 🦄

Genre : Angst ? Fluff ?
Summary : New school new people new life.

First day for Y/N. First day of her new school. Saying that she was nervous was an understatement as she always hated being new. She was not good at talking to people and making new friends and so she knew this was gonna be a long long year. Add to the fact that she was coming in the middle of the first semester, every other students would already knew each other and have friends. She sighed loudly and left her house.

As she arrived at her school, she immediately went to the principal's office for him to lead her to her classroom. He did so, and she knocked slightly at the door after he left. A tall man opened the door, first confused as Y/N was staying silent after greeting him, then suddenly understanding the situation as he had heard about the new student already in the morning. He let her in and introduced her to the class.

« Okay so today we have a new student please quickly introduce yourself »

She looked at him and then at the students who were all looking at her.

Ugh I hate talking in front of people like that.

« H-hello my name is Y/N »

Pretty short. Well the teacher told her to introduce herself 'quickly' so she did.

« Great Y/N, I'm Mr. Park and you can go sit at the back, there's a seat available »

She looked where the teacher pointed and saw an empty seat next to a black haired boy. She quickly went to the seat and sat down next to him. The other students seemed quit annoying. Not to judge a book by his cover but they were looking at Y/N like she was some kind of alien, giving her glares and murmuring probably bad things about her already. However, the boy next to her seemed different. He didn't seem to be friends with them as he was sitting alone. Just the aura that he exuded was enough to make Y/N curious about him. There was something special about him. Add to the fact that he looked really handsome while just wearing a whole black outfit.

« So uhm... what's your name ? »

Y/N gathered all her courage to asked the mysterious boy beside her. He looked at her coldly and turned his head back to his table, ready to take a nap during the class. She sighed and took her pen to take some notes.

« Changbin for the last time, stop sleeping in my class or else stay at home »

Mr. Park suddenly yelled in the middle of the hour. The boy next to you raised his head and sighed.

So his name is Changbin.

——

The followed days went pretty boring. Y/N didn't really make friends. Okay she didn't make any friends. Her classmates never paid attention to her after her first day, except when it was for humiliating her like the last time in biology when a girl had made Y/N fall and broke the equipment, earning her a scold from the teacher.

Changbin didn't talk to her either. The only time where she would actually hear his voice was when they were forced to work together because they were seat mates for almost every class. He was not that bad. At least, he was not talking behind her back or bullying her or anything like the other students. Y/N guessed he was just cold naturally. However, when she saw him with his little group of friends he acted kind of differently. She even had seen him smile once.

She sighed for the thousand times this day. Being alone was not really a problem for her, she was used to it. But sometimes, she wished to have someone by her side, someone with whom she could talk with. She lived alone, her parents were still at her native city and she moved alone because of her studies. She really had no one.