Felix 🐨

Genre : Fluff
Summary : Babysitting happened to be way more fun than you thought...

It was summer and school was finally over. You were extremely happy as you thought about how free you would be for almost 2 months. But you decided to work a bit in order to make money and to prevent you from spending your entire summer in your bed. So you decided to put papers in the streets, indicating that you could babysit children with every informations plus your phone number.

You were currently in your bed texting your best friend when your phone suddenly rang from an unknown number. You immediately answered as you knew it was about the job.

« Hello ?
- Hello... Hm Y/N right ?, a soft voice of a woman answered
- Yes it's me
- I am calling for the babysitting, well I know it's a bit sudden but I am wondering if you could come tonight babysit our little Jeongin, he is 5 » (aww sorry I had to put Jeongin as the baby)

You immediately accepted as you didn't have any plan for tonight. She then told you the address with the time you should come and leave.

« Thank you very much Y/N I'll tell you everything when you'll come tonight. Also my other son is gonna be here but he invited some friends so he can't take care of Jeongin I hope you don't mind. They won't bother you anyway I'll ask them to be as quiet as possible ahah.
- Oh alright no problem Mrs. Lee
- Perfect so see you at 7 Y/N bye
- Yes bye. »

After ending the call, you started to get ready for tonight. You took a quick shower and wore a simple outfit : jeans with a shirt. When it was almost 7pm you decided to go. Your mother drove you there since it was a bit far from your house.
You knocked at the door waiting for an answer. The door suddenly opened revealing a beautiful house and a pretty woman who was approximately the same age as your mother.

« Oh you must be Y/N come in I'm Mrs. Lee »

After showing you a bit of the house and explaining everything that you had to do such as making Jeongin's dinner and taking him to sleep early enough. It was barely the only things you had to do. Except from that, you would have to entire night for yourself as you had to leave the next morning when Mr and Mrs. Lee would be back home.
Jeongin was actually adorable and you felt relaxed since you already got along well with him, making weird faces and making him laugh.
Mr and Mrs. Lee then left the house a few moment later.

As it was already 8pm, you decided to make dinner for Jeongin and you as you started to be hungry and so Jeongin. After asking him what he wanted, since Mrs. Lee told you that you could cook everything that you found in the kitchen, Jeongin told you that he wanted pastas. Not surprised, you took the pastas in the kitchen's cupboard and started cooking them. Jeongin was staring at you cooking, looking impressed.

« Are-are you a professional cook ?
- Hehe don't you know me Jeonginie ?
- Hmm... you are Y/...
- NOO don't reveal my real name it's a secret... »

You cut him off while winking.
He looked at you shocked and then whispered :

« Okay so how should I call you ?
- I AM COOKWOMAN !! »

You suddenly said acting like a superhero.
Jeongin was so impressed and kept on saying :

« Wow wow cookwoman you are soooooo coool »

You smiled at him and started tickling him.

« COOKWOMAN IS ATTACKING BABY JEONGIN IDBDIZBSLRIF... »

You were cut off by someone coughing.

« Hmmm... excuse me.. Hello, I'm Felix, Jeongin's brother. »