Seungmin 🐶

Genre : Fluff
Summary : Flower boy at his finest.

You were wandering in the streets for hours. The weather was good. Not too hot. Just perfect. You actually just wanted to have some fresh air, walking without any purpose.

However, you suddenly stopped at the view of your favorite shop. The flower shop. You happily entered inside and greet the owner who you grew close with because of all the times you spent there.

« Oh hello Y/N how are you ?
- I'm fine thanks Mrs. Kim how-
- MUUM CAN YOU COME A CUSTOMER NEEDS HELP !! »

You looked at her confused. She has a son ? She smiled at you knowing what you were thinking.

« My son's here today to help me, a lot of customers come here during the holidays and I wouldn't have been able to handle the shop alone. You should talk if you have some time, he's the same age as you. Anyway, I have to go I'll be back, enjoy your stay Y/N »

You smiled to yourself. Having an other friend might be nice especially since he is the son of Mrs. Kim. You started to look at the flowers as usual, hoping to meet with him at some time.

As you were standing, admiring the poppies, you heard someone talking to you.

« They're beautiful aren't they ? »

You turned around and saw a boy around your age. Af first, you couldn't help but think « you are more beautiful though » but of course you kept your thoughts for yourself and smiled at the boy.

« Yes they are- wait are you Mrs. Kim's son ? »

You asked suddenly shocked. Well he was wearing the jacket of the shop and had Mrs. Kim's eyes.

« Oh yes I am, do you know my mother ?
- Yes actually I come here pretty often hehe
- Wait are you Y/N ?
- Y-Yes
- Oh I see, my mum talk about you a lot, it's nice meeting you, I'm Seungmin.
- Nice to meet you too »

You smiled again. He is really nice.

You ended up talking a lot with Seungmin. You had a lot in common and he was really sweet.

« Uhm... I was wondering, well I have a break for lunch and maybe we could... you know eat together I know a good place where we could eat without spending too much money... I mean if you want to...
- Of course I would love too Seungmin »

He smiled at you and told you to wait for him while he changed and told his mother about it.
After few minutes, he came back and you followed him to the place.

It was a nice place. Not a lot of people were there. You both sat at a table getting ready to order something.

« So tell me, what are your favorite flowers hum ? »

He thought about it holding his chin making you chuckled.

« I would say the Cymbidium. They're so pretty and they mean travel and creativity what about you ?
- Uuhmm... for me it would be Anemone because it means healing pain and sorrow plus their colors are so gorgeous »

He looked at you for a while.

Lunch went pretty quickly and it was already time for him to go back to work. You would have liked spending more time with him. It's not everyday that you met someone who knows everything about the meanings of flowers and looks so interested in flowers. You could easily say that you were falling hard for this boy.

You walk with him back to the shop and told him that you had to leave. You had exchange numbers already and you hoped that you would meet again soon.

« Thank you again for lunch Seungmin
- You're welcome, I'll text you when work is done so that we can meet again soon okay ?
- I'll be waiting for it »

You hugged him and left a blushing boy behind.

Maybe you should buy him flowers for your next meeting, something like Carnations...

***

« I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new »

Bebe Rexha