Chapter 1

An: Don't mind the song. I just like suggesting some songs while reading. This is a really good song and you should listen to it.

Lucas's POV

I was in my room, trying to finish packing my things. I was moving to Seoul for college but my mother was making it hard. She's purposely trying to make me stay longer.

"Lucas! Come set the table for supper", I heard her call from downstairs. I groaned and went downstairs to set the table.

"How am I suppose to finish packing my stuff if you keep asking me to do things", I asked her.

She scoffed, "Name one thing I've made you do that makes you think that."

I looked her dead in the eyes, "You had me wash the tree, you made me sweep my wall, and you put the cat on the roof to have me get it down." I'm not kidding, I watched her put the cat on the roof.

She rolled her eyes, "Stop arguing and finish what I told you to do!" I only sighed and continued. I just wanted to finish quickly so I can finally finish packing.

"Mom, you know I'll just be in Seoul. You can just fly to see me. You don't have to keep making me do stupid things to get me to stay longer", I told her.

She sighed, "It's just that I've raised you for 19 years and it's hard to let you go. You'll understand when you have a child."

I finished setting the table and went over to hug her. "It's ok Mom, I'll visit here often and you can visit me anytime."

She nodded and hugged back, "Now go finish packing." I smiled at her before running up the stairs to finish packing. Thank god I just had one box left.

~Time Skip~

I finished packing my box before my mom called me down to eat supper. I can finally enjoy the rest of my day with my family before I leave tomorrow.

I walked down the stairs and sat at the table as Mom set the food on the table. She sat down and the door opened to my father. He smiled at us and sat with us.

"You all packed and ready to go for tomorrow", he asked me as he got his food.

I nodded and got my food, "Yep! I'm all ready to go. I'm so excited too. I can't wait to meet people and make new friends." I told them and they smiled.

"Good luck at college. I still remember college, it's where I met your father", she laughed, "He jumped off a roof and onto a table. Where he broke the table and then celebrated after. I still don't know how I fell in love with him."

I couldn't help but laugh at that. My father has always had a bit of a wild side. He never really left his college stage. "Don't laugh at me boy. I'm sure you'll do the same and impress a girl", my father said while chuckling.

There it is, girl. My parents don't know I'm gay. I've been to scared to tell them, but I plan on telling them before I leave.

"Uh Mom, dad? I have something to tell you", is started and they stopped and looked at me.

My mom gasped, "You're gay!" I looked at her in shock.

"How did you know", I asked her. My father just laughed.

"Oh my god. Your mother was a fujoshi in her college days. She still has some in her veins too", my father told me. My parents are a very interesting pair.

I looked at my mom and she looked at me with the eyes a fan girl. "Mom? Are you ok", I asked her, I was kind of scared.

She breathes in deeply and released, "I'm ok. You just find yourself a nice boyfriend and be the gayest you can be. I want you to be super gay, don't be afraid to show it around me." She said staying as calm as possible.

"I will mom", I told her in order to calm down and she was still breathing heavily. I was scared now for me and my future boyfriend.

We continued eating with past stories of when my parents were in college, and them telling what not to do. Once I finished we went out to a movie.

~Time Skip~

It was 10:30 when we got home. We said good night before I headed up to my room. I set my alarm for 4:30 since my flight left at 6. I looked at my phone for a bit before going to bed.

                                       💜

An: Here's the first chapter of the story! I'm proud of it. What do you think? I like it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story! Thanks for reading! Love you Wolfies! 💕