Chapter 20

An: Currently still depressed and starting to explore artists outside of Kpop and emo music. And I'm digging Gnash, Lund, Josh A, EDEN, and Blackbear. I love music so fucking much dude and I wish people would understand why. But they only see someone who doesn't ever take off her headphones. My teacher and my parents want to break my headphones. They don't know though. They don't know how many times artists like NF, BTS, Palaye Royale, or My Chemical Romance have saved my life. They don't know that everytime that I put on those headphones and listen to music, I instantly feel better. I feel relaxed and welcomed. I feel at peace. But they won't ever know that, because all they see is a girl who is depressed and anxious that never takes off her headphones.

Song: Tell Me it's Okay by Gnash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV

After we got back to Lucas's house we brought my bags to our room. I went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable before having a movie night.

I changed into a oversized pink sweater along with some matching shorts.

(Jungwoo's outfit)

(Jungwoo's outfit)

Once finished I ran to Lucas and jumped into his arms. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Someone's clingy, but I like a clingy baby." He kisses my head as I snuggle my face in his neck. As usual we hear a squeal, and of course it's Lucas's mom who acts like she was still setting up the couch.

He sits down on the other couch, that is just for the two of us.

"I got you your favorite snack," he started before pulling out chocolate covered almonds.

My eyes lit up as I practically tried to grab it from his grasp, but he pulled it back.

"No, you have to wait until the movie starts." This caused me to pout and give him my puppy dog eyes.

"No, baby, you can wait. We just have to wait for my dad to get back," he kissed my nose. I just got off his lap and sat way on the other side of the couch.