Chapter 14

An: If y'all didn't know by now, NF IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER! NF IS LIKE MY FAVORITE ARTIST OUT ALL OF MY ARTSTS! Well except BTS, they're my firsts and they will always be my firsts. BUT LIKE NF MAKES ME FEEL A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT MUSIC THAT NO ONE DOES! I REALTE TO MUCH TO HIS MUSIC! I could go on about how much I love NF. But like yeah, iF YALL DONT KNOW HIM I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO HIM!

Song: Intro III by NF

🛑 SHORT CHAPTER 🛑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV

Once we reached Youngjae's house we all huddled on his couch. They made me tell them exactly what happened between Lucas and I. I told them everything to Lucas studying to Johnny finding me.

They all comforted me by putting me in the middle to give me a big group hug. I giggled when Jay tickled me, one thing led to another we all had a pillow fight. We had narrowed it down to me, Ten, WinWin, Jimin, and Hyungwon.

I was hiding behind the couch and I heard some foot steps moving in front. I jumped from behind and hit the person, turns out it was Jimin. He pouted but went over to the others while the rest continued the match.

I ended up winning, I fell the to floor giggled while the others joined.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Youngjae popped his head up.

"Um...a movie?" Hyungwon suggested.

This caused everyone to jump up and rush to sit on the couch and chairs.

"What movie?" Jay asked while looking through Netflix.

"The Little Rascals!" We all agreed while I got up to make four bowls of popcorn. Once finished I brought the bowls to everyone and sat between Jay and Ten. We cuddled together and enjoyed the movie while eating popcorn.

Lucas's POV

"Come on guys, please don't kill me!" I pleaded for my life while everyone surrounded me.

"You hurt Jungwoo!" Amber kicked me in the knee. I gripped my knee in pain, I deserved it though.

"I didn't mean too! I didn't mean anything that I said or did to him. I was stressed, tired, and starving from studying. I wasn't in the right mind set!" I told them while they all backed up.

"You better make this up to Jungwoo, I already told you I'd help you with your plan." We all turned to Johnny, who was coming toward us.

"You're suppose to be with the littles!" Jungkook panicked. (An: 😂 Panicked gay)

"Don't worry, they're at Jaebum's and Youngjae's house. I gave Ten my phone so they can text us if they need anything", Johnny calmed him, "Now, tell everyone your plan."

Everyone turned back to me and I explained what I had in mind. They all nodded and agreed to my plan. We made plans on Saturday to start setting it up. Once we made up our minds we went to class.

~Time Skip~

Today was really lonely without Jungwoo, I miss him cuddling up to my side in class. I miss how he'd plan on my phone, how he'd beg for little kisses, and how'd he'd fall asleep while cuddled up to my side. It was only going to be worse going home, he won't be there. He's living with Ten and Johnny for the time being.

I reached my home and went straight for the couch. I went face first into the cushion and let out a long sigh. The apartment was already dark and lonely. I hated how it felt, I've gotten so use to Jungwoo being around. Now, it's just gloomy and dark. I don't know if I could handle being alone for two days.

My alarm went off and I looked at the time. I had to go to work, I got up and got changed into more comfy clothes. I grabbed my phone and charger before leaving the apartment to the gas station.

                                        💜

An: So this was a really short chapter. Please forgive me, this is just a filler chapter. The next one will be longer, like hopefully way longer. But like, take this cute picture of Jungwoo as an apology.

LOOK HOW CUTE AND SMALL HE LOOKS! HIS LIL SMILE AND HIS EYES LOOK LIKE PUPPY EYES! DONT TOUCH ME IM SOFT! UWU KING!

As always, don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! Love you Wolfies! 💕