Chapter 2

An: This was the first that tried to make a dance too. I personally think it's a great song that sends a message. I hope you like it!

Lucas's POV

I woke up at 4:30 and groggily got out of bed. On the way to the bathroom I tripped over a box. I groaned and stood up and turned on the shower.

I got undressed and stepped in. I screeched when I got in because the water was cold, but hey at least I was awake now. I quickly changed it to hot water and calmed down. I swear I heard my mother laugh and snort.

I groaned again and washed my hair and body before getting out. I used the towel to dry my body and hair before putting on my clothes. I put on a white tan top with a black jacket over it. I matched it with tight black jeans that hugged my thighs. I brushed my hair out a bit and let it dry naturally as I finished up my morning routine.

I walked downstairs where my mother laughed at me and gave me some food. "Shut up", I told her and sat down to start eating.

"Your father started bringing down your stuff, go help him when you're done", she told and I nodded.

"Also, try not to trip over the boxes", she said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and finished eating. She took my plate and I stood up to help my father get all my boxes.

~Time Skip~

We finished getting all my boxes and I went to say good bye to my parents. My mom was crying as I hugged her and told her good bye. I hugged my father and he looked like he was about to cry.

"I love you guys. I'll call you guys when ever I can, and I'll visit when I can", I said and they told me they loved me before I got into my car. I waved good bye to them as I drove to the airport.

Once I got there I got a luggage cart and put my stuff on it and got my ticket. I put my stuff where it needs to go and I ran to my plane.

~Time Skip~

The plane landed in Seoul and I looked around. I got off the plane and got my luggage and got a cab to my new apartment. Once we got to my apartment I brought all of my stuff up to my room.

When finished I collapsed onto the couch and try to catch my breath. I stood up and brought all of my bedroom stuff to my room and set it in the corner. I put all the boxes in separate rooms to make it easier in the morning.

I was glad that school didn't start until two weeks from now. I should start looking for a job though. I just ignored it and got out a blanket from a box and turned on my tv. It was a smart tv so I decided to watch Netflix.

I had to catch up on Stranger Things so I watched that until I fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up around 10 in the morning and groggily got up to get something to drink. Today's the day I unpack everything and set up my apartment.

I decide to start with the kitchen. I inboxed my plates, bowls, cups, and silverware and put them in their respective places. I unpacked pots, pans, and other things to put on the counter.

I managed to finish in an hour and moved to my living room. I moved the couch toward the middl of the wall and moved the other couch against the other wall. I moved the tv across from the couch and set up my gaming system along with my movies on my movie rack.

I folded my blanket and put in on the couch and put my throw pillows on the couches. I hung up some family pictures along with a painting of a wolf pack. It's a family air loom that's been in the family for 4 generations.

I finished everything with in two hours. It was now 1 and I haven't eaten anything. I didn't have any food in my house so I went out to a near by restaurant. I got take out and walked back to my apartment.

I ate that before going to unpack my room. This was going to take the longest. I have so many posters and merch to hang up. I sighed as went to my room.

I figured I'd better start with my posters. In my room back home, all my walls were full of posters and merch.

I grabbed the tap and started to hang up all of my NF, The Weekend, Lewis Capaldi, and My Chemical Romance posters on two walls. My posters have a system. All of my American artists on the same 2 walls and all of my Kpop idols on the other two.

On the other two I put all of my Korean idols on the walls. I'd name them all but I have to many. I also have some anime stuff but they are mostly shirts. I have like 6 anime posters which I decided to put above my couch in the living room.

Screw what people think. I'm a grown man with Kpop idols, anime, and other artists on my wall. No regrets. I also had some dim hang up lights that I hung from my ceiling. My room literally had no light so I used my hang up lights.

I moved on from my posters to my clothes. I hung them up in my closet and put my underwear, shorts, and pj clothes in a little dresser by my closet.

I put my sheets and comforter on my bed then I finished up with my love sack in the corner. I had finished my room and it was now 3. I had one room left, the bathroom.

That should take the least time. I got up and unpacked my hair stuff, my toothbrush and toothpaste, my soaps for the shower, and toilet paper.

I let out a sigh of relief and walked to my living room just to flop on the couch. I know I should get some food but I was so tired. I decided to take a nap before going.

~Time Skip~

I woke up some time later and it was 8 pm. The supermarket down the street was open till 10. I grabbed my apartment keys and left to the supermarket.

Once inside I grabbed a shopping back and went to get food. I got a lot of instant ramen, some chips, some fruits and vegetables, some easy meals, and frozen pizza. I went to pay and it came out to 50$. (I don't know won so fuck it I'll use US dollars.)

I went back home and put all of my food away before going to my room and falling on my bed to sleep.

💜

An: I know this is a boring chapter, I just want to wait a little bit before bringing in Jungwoo. He'll mostly show up in the next chapter or the one after. I don't really know yet.

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Love you Wolfies! 💕