Chapter 17

An: I can relate to this song. This is why I love NF, I can relate to his music and I wish there were more artists out there like him. I love NF's style, his voice, his beats, and his lyrics. I made a lyric video in WeVideo in school and my teacher showed my whole grade his song, 'Why'. She told me that she was surprised to hear a rapper that doesn't have anything inappropriate in his music. I told her that he never swears in his music and only sings about things he's been in and things he's gone through. The logo is 'Real Music Till The Day We Die'.

Song: Wake Up by NF

Jungwoo's POV

I felt a soft feeling on my collarbone as I woke up. I saw Lucas kissing my collarbone, which caused my cheeks to flare up. I felt him move his lips to the right side of my collarbone, I felt a weird tingle of pleasure when he got to a certain spot. I let out a small whimper and this caused him to kiss the spot harder.

"L-Lucas? What are you d-doing?" I grabbed fistfuls of his hair as he continued attacking my collarbone. I felt him nibble and this caused me to let out a louder moan. I blushed harder and covered my mouth. I felt him smirk against my skin before finishing attacking my collarbone.

He looked at me with a smile on his face before kissing my lips softly.

"I was marking you as mine, baby boy," he told me as he pulled away from me. I blushed again and hid my face in his chest.

"Lucas, you're making me flustered," I whined. He chuckled and took my face in his hands and kissed my nose.

"My baby, you're so cute when you're fluster. I love you." He kissed my lips again.

"I love you too." I told him when I pulled away from the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his torso and smushed my face against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist and his face in my hair.

"What are we doing today," I asked in a tired voice.

"We're packing to go to China for the weekend," he told me with his hands going through my hair. Today was Friday and school was canceled today.

I shivered, "Are we going to see your parents?"

"Yes, baby. Don't worry though, they will love you. Trust me." His kisses my head in reassurance. I still couldn't help in feeling anxious.

I yawned and closed my eyes again, "I'm still tired."

"Go back to sleep, baby. I'll wake out up in a bit to start packing." That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

I was woken up by a light shake from Lucas. I yawned and wagged my tail slightly when I saw Lucas looking at me. He reached up and pet my hair softly.

"Hello," I smiled at him.

"Hello," he smiled back.

"We should get ready." He sat up and got out of bed while I whined at him.

"But I want cuddles." I made grabby hands to him and he only chuckled. He leaned down and picked me up like a baby. I curled into his side with my face in his neck.

"The sooner we finish, the sooner we can cuddle, how about that?" I nodded eagerly and kissed his cheek.

We got up from the bed and went to make breakfast. After breakfast we started packing for the weekend.

I was hurrying as fast as I could so I can cuddle Lucas but he kept distracting me. He kept coming up behind me and hugging me and kissing my neck softly. Not that I mind, I just would like to finish.