Chapter 19

An: If you didn't know yet, I've recently have gotten into what people would call 'emo bands'. I'm actually becoming an emo. But I've recently been obsessed with MCR, Panic! At the Disco, Black Veil Brides, Twenty Øne Piløts, and mostly Palaye Royale. I love this song and OH MY GOD LISTEN TO THIS MASTERPIECE THAT DESERVES MORE LOVE! *Cough* Sorry, but seriously. *Cough*

Song: Teenage Heartbreak Queen by Palaye Royale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV

I woke up the next morning to Lucas leaving light neck kisses while his arms had a tight hold on my waist, and his leg tangled with mine.

I couldn't help but let out a light moan when he went over my spot. He stayed on that spot and kissed is harder, he even bit it. I let out a louder whimper.

He pulled away, "I should stop before I can't stop." I didn't know what he meant but I didn't want him to stop.

I whined and pulled him back down, "Please continue." I have him my puppy eyes. He looked at me shocked before changing back to a small smirk. He went back to attacking my neck. His hands went up my shirt, making me gasp at the sudden electricity that went threw my body.

He kissed up my neck and kissed me roughly, moving on top of me. He rested on his elbows as he moved his kisses to the upper part of my chest. His hands lifted his shirt that I was wearing up, he quickly moved his lips to my lower part of my chest.

He kept going down, closer to my panty line, making my face flush bright red. But before he could continue, there was a knock at the door.

Lucas quickly moved off me and covered me with a blanket, "Come in."

His mother opened the door, "Breakfast is ready, love birds. Also, if you're gonna do stuff, be quieter." She smirks at us before leaving the room.

The blush on my face darkened as I turned to Lucas and smushed my face in his chest and groaned. He laughed and pet my hair, also making sure to pet my ears.

"Let's go get breakfast," he said before kissing my head and getting up. I rolled outta bed and grabbed clothes for the day.

(Jungwoo's outfit)

(Jungwoo's outfit)

(Lucas's outfit)

~Time Skip~

After breakfast we decided to go shopping. Lucas was complaining saying that it was boring but he still went just for me.

Once we arrived I dragged them to Forever 21 and other stores. (An: I don't know many stores because I hate shopping. Hot Topic, Spencer's, and Rue 21 are the only places I go to) Lucas bought a couple things for myself while May bought stuff for herself as well.

We left the store with three bags each and made our way to Hot Topic because Lucas was begging us. Hot Topic isn't really my style, I prefer brighter clothes but I went for Lucas's sake. (An: I had a hard time writing that part, I won't lie)

He got some new anime shirts along with band merch as well. We all agreed to go to the food court next because my stomach decided to rumble.

"What do you want to eat, baby?" Lucas asked once we got a seat and he set the stuff down.

"Ice cream?" I gave him my puppy eyes.

He sighed then smiled, "Sure. Wait here, I'll be back." With that, he walked off.

I sat down and so did May.

"You and Lucas are a really good couple. He treats you so well and you are such a great influence on him." I looked at her kind of confused. What did she mean a 'good influence'?

She noticed my face, "He's had a rough past, but you seem to keep him outta trouble."

"I guess that's why we both work so well together. I've also had a rough past." I admit to her and look down at my hands.

She reaches over to grab my hand, "If you want to talk, I'm always here for you. I promise."

I smiled at her and nodded, "I'd like that."

"Does Lucas know your past?" I shook my head no.

"I see, has he told you his past?" I shook my head again.

"Well I'll let him tell that. Same with you."

"Actually... I was wondering if I could tell you first? I know how he'd react to it, I want you to know first." I figured it'd be better to tell her first so its easier to tell Lucas.

"Of course, you want to talk now?" I nodded this time.

I took in a shaky breath, "I have had an owner before Lucas, his name was Taeil. He found me on the street all by myself. I was in my dog form so he didn't know I was a hybrid yet. When I did finally find out, he was so happy. We went on many dates, had many cuddles, and many little nose kisses. Then one day he changed, almost like he snapped." I felt tears in my eyes, but continued.

"He came home one night, and he smelled heavily of alcohol. He abused me, physically and verbally. This continued for a week before he threw me out on the street. I was there for two weeks before Amber found me. She took me to the pet shop where Lucas found me." I looked at her with tears rolling down my face.

She quickly grabbed a napkin and cleaned my tears before standing up and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I can see why you didn't want Lucas to know yet, but you have too tell him. And I'm sure he'll tell you his past too, I'll also be there if you want me too."

"Thank you." I hugged her tighter before we pulled away and sat back down. Lucas came right after that and took a seat next to me, handing me my ice cream.

"Is everything okay," he asked while eating his ice cream. I nodded and laid my head on his should while eating my ice cream and smiled at his mother.

💜

An: Hey. Don't hurt me for making Taeil a bad guy. I'm sorry, I don't like making my babies bad guys. But what do you think of Jungwoo's past? Also, why do all my stories have such dark pasts Jesus Christ.

As always, don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! Love ya Wolfies! ❤️