Chapter 23

An: NCT has not disappointed me with their comebacks yet. They all have been bops and I fucking love it. IVE HAD REGULAR ON REPEAT FOR THE PAST WEEKS! AND SIMON SAYS IS ALSO A BOP!

Song: Simon Says by NCT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV

Today was the last day of school for Lucas. It's also been two weeks since we've found out that I was pregnant. Sure Lucas would have to go back next year, but at least I'll have him to myself without him worrying about homework.

I finished putting on my outfit before leaving the bedroom and sitting next to Lucas on the couch. I curled up to his side and he instantly wrapped his arm around me.

"Are you ready for your last day of school?" I asked him as a yawn escaped my lips.

"I'm so ready. Now I can focus all of my attention on you. You'll be my number one priority and nothing will stand in the way." Lucas kissed me softly with a small smile.

I kissed back, happily. He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist.

He pulled back first before it could get too heated, "We should probably get going. We can finish later." He gave me a quick peck on the lips before standing up with me in his arms.

I let out a little squeal as he carried me out of the house. He chuckled and set me down when we reached the entrance of the school. We saw our friends sitting at the table and chatting with one another.

We made our way over there and they instantly started talking about how excited they were about summer break. I went to sit by the other hybrids who were talking about all the things that they were going to do with their owners now that school was out.

"I've always wanted Johnny and I to have a vacation." Ten said with a smile.

"Wonho and I have always just wanted to spend a night at the beach." Hyungwon's eyes lit up as he spoke.

"I can't wait until Jaebum pampers me with kisses and cuddles and hugs and-" Youngjae rambled on. I couldn't help but smile at my excited friends.

They suddenly turned to me, "What are you and Lucas going to do over summer?" Winwin asked while leaning on Jimin's shoulder.

The others didn't know about my pregnancy. Only Jay and Yoongi did, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for them to know.

"I just want to be with Lucas. It doesn't matter what we do as long as I'm with Lucas." Which wasn't a complete lie. I did just want to be with Lucas and enjoy it as much I could.

"I want to do that too. I'm going to be more clingy with Jungkook than I usually am. He doesn't mind it though." Jimin said with a bright smile. The little cat boy has always been super clingy. His owner didn't mind though, he actually loved it when his kitty was clingy.

I smiled at them before the bell rang. We all said our good byes before going to our owners. I met up with Lucas and smiled at him with a bright smile.

"Why are you so happy?" Lucas asked me.

"Can't I just be happy at the fact that this is my boyfriend's last day and after this he's going to make me his first priority?" I clung to his side. I'm usually never this clingy, but ever since my pregnancy, I've been nothing but clingy. Lucas has been too though.

"Good point, lets just get to class." With that we walked off to our first class.

~Time Skip~

The bell rang, which signaled that it was time for lunch. Lucas and I have been talking during class and we both agreed to tell the others about my pregnancy.