Chatper 10

An: I actually want this song to be my wedding song. I love this song.❤️

Song: A Thousand Years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's POV

Today was Sunday and I have to finish my homework. I had an essay do tomorrow and I haven't even started. I've been to lazy and Ive been with Jungwoo.

I sat on the couch with my computer and started typing. The essay needed to be five pages long and I only have half a page.

I groaned and rubbed my head. Jungwoo popped around the corner and saw me in distress. He waddled over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Are you okay, Lucas", he asked in his cute little voice.

"I'm doing okay Jungwoo, I'm just trying to school work done", I told him with a forced smile.

"Is there anything I can do to help", his eyes looks so soft as he looked at me.

I pet his ears, "You could keep me company as I do my work."

He didn't hesitate, he came over to me and wrapped his arms around mine. He laid his head on my shoulder.

I kissed his head and his ears, which caused them to twitch and he giggled. "That tickles", he looked at me.

"You are just so cute, Woo." I kissed his lips and he blushed and went back to laying his head on my shoulder.

I sighed contently and continued typing. With Jungwoo here, I have a lot of ideas to put in my essay.

~Time Skip~

After two hours, I finally finished typing my essay and checking it over. Jungwoo fell asleep on my shoulder, you could hear his cute little snores.

I woke him up and he whined. "Come on Woo, wake up." He lazily lifted his head and looked at me with tired eyes. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as my heart melted at the sight.

"Want to go on a walk?" This caused him to jump awake and jumping around excitedly. I smiled and grabbed my bag and his hand. I led us outside and made our way down the street.

"Is there anywhere you want to go", I asked him as we walked downtown.

"I just want to look at everything", he replied with his little tail wagging and his ears perked up.

I replied with an okay and we kept walking down town, occasionally stopping in some stores to look around.

"Hey Lucas?" I heard Jungwoo Call our for me.

"Can we build a fort when we get home", he asked me with his ears perked up.

I mentally cooed at the sight, "Of course, baby." HIs smile got bigger and he hugged me. Next thing I knew, I was being pulled back to the apartment.

It didn't take long since he was so excited and was running. Also he's part dog, so it didn't take long.

Once inside we rushed to get the pillows, blankets, and chairs. We got straight to work and I guided him during the whole thing.

~Time Skip~

We finished. Two and half hours later and we finished. We collapsed onto the couch and looked at him each other, smiling. The fort was my whole living room.

He went inside and I went to order pizza

He went inside and I went to order pizza. Once ordered I went inside and find him snuggled into the blankets. He was sitting up and looked like a burrito.

I swear I busted a uwu while looking at him. I crawled over to him and he pulled me into the blanket. I cuddled into him and enjoyed his presence.

"How do you like it", I asked him.

"I love it", he clapped his hands. I chuckled and made it so he was sitting between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist, while his were around my neck.

I kissed his nose and he let out a small giggle. "I love you, Woo."

"I love you too", he replied and hugged me tightly.

I heard a knock at the door and I groaned while getting up. I got out and grabbed my wallet before heading to the door.

I payed and thanked him for the pizza. I grabbed some plates before going back into the fort.

He grabbed a plate and piece of pizza. I set up the computer to watch Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch, Woo." I grabbed a plate with a piece of pizza.

"Let's watch Home", he said with a full mouth. I chuckled at him and I noticed he had some sauce on his bottom lip. I leaned in and licked it off his lip and his face heated up.

"Daddy", he whined and hid his face. I froze at the name. I know that the other Hybrids call their owners Daddy, but I didn't expect Jungwoo to call me that already.

He looked at me and tears weld up in his eyes. He probably things he did something wrong, I don't mind the name I just wasn't expecting it.

I cupped his face and gave him a gentle kiss. I pulled back and kissed his nose, "I love you, Woo."

He smiled his cute smile as his eyes shut completely. I turned back to my computer to start the movie before picking up my plate and laying with Jungwoo.

And that's how we spent the night. Eating pizza, watching movies, tickle fights, and lots of kisses and cuddles.

💜

An: So this chapter was filled with a lot of fluff. I got soft while writing it. I was just imagining Jungwoo the whole time and it made me super soft. Jungwoo is the uwu king.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! Love you Wolfies! 💕