Chapter 7

An: So I had this song on repeat when I was depressed. I didn't go through a break up, but the beat of the music fit my mood. I really love Lewis Capaldi. His voice is amazing and he deserves more fans. He only has a Mini album and two singles. They are all really good songs. This one is just my favorite song by him though. This is a slower song, with longer notes. I hope you like it.

Song: Fade by Lewis Capaldi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV|| 2 week time skip

I awoke to the annoying alarm clock. I like going to school to see the other Hybrids, but this alarm clock is horrible. I whined and snuggled closer to Lucas who moved his arm to hit snooze.

His arm went back around my waist and I felt his nose in my hair. I breathed in his scent and I relaxed completely again. He smelled like cologne, I smiled in his chest when I felt him stroke my back.

Lucas made me feel safe, and I'm sure an owner is supposed to make you feel that way. I just don't know why this feels different. I explained it to the others and they said they all felt the same way for their owners.

Yoongi told me it was because I liked Lucas. I told him of course I like him. I didn't get what he was talking about, so he explained to me that I liked him romantically.

I didn't know what that meant and he explained. I couldn't help but blush at the memory. He explained that it meant that I loved Lucas and that I want to date him.

I also didn't know what date meant. He explained it as going out and doing things together. One thing he mostly explained was kissing.

Of course I didn't know what that meant. I thought that it was just kissing on the cheek or forehead. I didn't know that you could kiss someone on the lips.

He said that people who are dating do that, along with other things. He didn't know about the other things though, he just heard the doms talking about stuff like that sometimes.

I thought to myself lately if I actually wanted to date Lucas. I always liked it when he kissed my cheek or forehead. I thought about what I'd be like for him to kiss my lips. I didn't know you could do that though.

I blushed at the thought. I think I love Lucas. I won't tell him though, he'll really kick me out then. He probably doesn't like me in that way. I also learned what gay meant.

It means a boy who likes boys. I thought about that too, and I like boys. A giggle escaped my lips as I realized I was gay.

I felt Lucas move and look at me, "What are you giggling about?" It may be dark but I could tell he was smiling.

I blushed, "Nothing. Just a memory."

"Okay, Woo. Let's get ready for school. We get out early today, and I plan on taking you shopping." I squealed and stood up.

I got ready for the day and I could feel my little tail wagging eagerly. I liked going shopping with Lucas, he's so fun to be with.

I heard Lucas getting up and as he walked past me he pet my head, he especially made sure to scratch behind my ears. He knew that I loved being scratched behind my ears.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at school and Yoongi called me over. I went over to him and he pulled me away from everyone.

"Hey Woo, are you doing anything after school", he asked once we were away from everyone.

"I'm going shopping with Lucas", I smiled proudly and my tail wagged again.