Chapter 9

An: I don't have much to say about this song. It's jut a good song that more people need to know about! Enjoy the song!

Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🛑 LESBIAN SMUT AHEAD! JUST BE PREPARED! ILL USE THE STOP SIGH AS WHEN IT STARTS!🛑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's POV

I had to leave early with Jay, she kept whining and saying she was in pain. I had Jackie come get us and go to the Hybrid clinic. I was so scared, what if there's something seriously wrong with her? I don't know what'd I'd do with out her. She's my everything.

I looked down at her and she was hanging onto me tightly with her face in my neck. I pet her ears to kind of calm down her whining. Her tail would swish around a lot. When she whined her tail would go up and down against the seat. Her ears were pressed against her head like she was in pain, which she was.

"Mommy, it really hurts. Make it go away", she whined as her grip got tighter. I didn't mind as I kept my grip around her and kissed her head.

"I know baby, it'll go away soon. I promise", I kept stroking her hair until we reached the clinic.

I got out of the car and carried her in with Jackie behind me.

"Help me, there's something wrong with her and I don't know what to do", I called out to the doctors.

A nurse hurried over to us, "What Hybrid is she?"

"A Husky."

"Follow me", she started walking to a room and I followed her.

I went in the room and put Jay on the bed and held her hand tightly. A doctor came in shortly.

"So what's the problem?"

"Well, yesterday I found her in a corner curled up in my closet while whining. She kept saying that she hurts and I thought she just had a stomach ache. But she's still in pain and isn't getting better", I told him, worry clearly in my voice.

He looks at Jay, "Where does it hurt the most?"

She pointed at her stomach and her lower region. He nodded, "I see. How long have you had her?"

"Since I was six."

"How old is she now?"

"She just turned 18, why?" I wish he'd just tell me what's wrong.

"Ah. That's it. She's in heat, it normally starts around age 16 but it's not uncommon for it to start when their 17 or 18." He told me.

"What do you mean 'in heat'?" I was generally confused.

He laughed, "Male and female Hybrids go through a heat once every month. They can last 4 to 6 days, and it means the Hybrid is in need of sexual attention. If you don't have that kind of relationship with them the there are pills and shots. What's your relationship with her?" He responded to me. I couldn't help but blush at the thought. Sure I've thought about having sex with her, but I didn't want to ruin her innocence.

"I'm her girlfriend", I replied.

He smiled, "Then you know what to do. Since this started yesterday, you only have 3 or 5 days left of the heat. Then it'll come around next month around the same time. Take care of her." He simply walked out of the room and I looked at Jay who was asleep.

I turned to Jackie who laughed at me. "Hey, he told you the medication to give her. Better do it soon so she gets better." I blushed at her words and picked up Jay.