Chapter 11

AN: OK THIS COMEBACK WASNT OK! MOONBIN HAD WHITE HAIR AND I LOVE WHITE HAIR! MOONBIN ISNT MY BIAS BUT DAMN! ROCKY RUINED ME! HE LOOKED SO MATURE AND I SAW HIS ABS! IM JUST LIKE NOT OK! SANHA LOOKS SO MUCH OLDER! MY FREAKING HEART! JINJIN HAD GREEN HAIR AND IT LOOKS AMAZING AND ITS WRECKING ME! THEN MY BIAS MJ HAD SILVER HAIR! UM THATS NOT OK! IT WAS STYLED AMAZINGLY AND I LOVE SILVER HAIR AND I JUST CANT! HES MY BIAS AND HE WAS WRECKING ME!

Lucas's POV

I was awoken to my annoying alarm. I groaned and moved to get my phone while Jungwoo woke up. I looked around and remembered last nights events. I smiled and looked down at Jungwoo who was already looking at me.

His eyes were half awake, his hair was in his eyes, and he ears were flopped against the pillow. I couldn't handle his cuteness, I leaned down and pecked his lips.

This caused him to fully open his eyes and blush. "Daddy", he whined and covered his face with the blanket. I chuckled and moved the blanket to attack his face in kisses.

He let out loud giggled and tried to get away but I held him in place. When I was done kissing his face he hugged me tightly and buried his face in my neck.

"We have to get ready for school", I told him softly while sitting up and rubbing his back.

"I don't want to go. I want to stay here all day with you", he whined.

"I know baby, but we have too", I stood up with him and stepped out of the fort. I carried him to our room and set him on the bed before finding clothes.

I handed him some clothes to wear while I found my own to wear.

(Jungwoo)

(Jungwoo)

(Lucas)

When we finished getting dressed we went to do our morning routine. Before we left for school I made us some toast.

When we got to school we met up with the others. I noticed Jay seemed to be doing better as she was standing on her own and smiling.