Chapter 4

An: So this song means a lot to me. When I was first starting to listen to NF I heard this song and I cried. I never cry and never cried about a song. I cry every time I hear it so I always skip it. I relate to the song and it's hard to listen to. It describes how I feel about my father. Except you change mom to dad and pills to girls. Also take out the part of the Mom dying and boom. It describes how I feel. I love the song, I just can't listen to it.

Song: How Could You Leave Us by NF.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV

I've been living with Lucas for a couple days and I feel a connection with him. I've always been scared of people when they touch me but it's different with him. It's a good different though, I feel safe with him.

He doesn't know about me being a hybrid and I'm scared to show him. How would he react? Would he get rid of me? I don't want to find out and just enjoy his company.

I was sitting on the couch with him as he eats lunch while watching a show. I didn't know what it was but it looked scary. I curled up by his leg and he pat me head.

I loved this feeling. Just being relaxed while laying next to someone you feel safe with. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the sound of a door bell and I jumped up. Lucas got up and opened the door to Amber, the girl who works at the pet store. I started panicking, was he going to give me back already?

I hid under the couch pill and watched her walk in with a bigger red and white dog. I could tell by her scent that she was a hybrid.

I heard Lucas and Amber talking, "This is my dog, Jay." I heard Amber's voice.

"She's pretty, Ive never seen a husky this color", I then heard Lucas's voice.

"She's special, she's a hybrid", I heard Amber again.

"Really? Can I see", Lucas asked out of curiosity. He seems to be cool with that dog being a hybrid. Maybe he'd be fine with me?

"Yea, come on Jay", I heard the front door shut and they walked in here. I looked at the husky waiting for her to change.

I watched the red and white dog change to a pretty girl. She looked shorter then Amber, the top of her head was level with Amber's nose. She had short pink hair and big dee brown eyes. She had red ears at the top of her head and a red and white tail behind her.

She instantly hugged Amber, making her look small. She seemed shy and embarrassed.

"It's ok, I won't hurt you. I think it's cool that you're a hybrid. I'm Wong Yuhkei, call me Lucas", Lucas said in a calm voice.

The girl looked at Lucas, "I'm Jay Scarlett, call me Jay", Jay responded in a quiet voice. Lucas smiled at her and looked over to couch, then frowned.

"Where'd Jungwoo go", he walked over to the couch and moved the pillow I was under. Once he found me he picked me up and brought me over to them.

I looked at them and Jay looked at me, tilting her head before going back to her dog form. "Jay, why don't you and Jungwoo get to know each other while me and Lucas talk", Amber told her and she barked in response.

Lucas set me down and I carefully walked over to the bigger dog. She wagged her tail and signaled me to follow her. I followed her to Lucas's room where she changed into her human form.

She carefully shut the door, locking it, and sat on the bed, "I know you're a hybrid. I could smell it, it's ok to change in front of me."

I thought for a moment before changing to my human form. She smiled at me and patted a seat next to her. I sat down next to her and looked down.