Chapter 15

An: I just discovered this artist like two weeks ago, and he's really awesome. When I first heard this song I could already sing the chorus. It's just so good and it sends a deep message. LIKE OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM AND THIS SONG AND HIS MUSIC! His music style and voice remind me of another artist I love, his name is Lewis Capaldi. <As I was writing Lewis Capaldi, his song 'Lost on You' started and I'm shook.> But please go love and support Dean Lewis along with Lewis Capaldi and NF.

Song: Be Alright by Dean Lewis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo's POV

I woke up in Jay's embrace and with Ten sleeping on my chest. I looked around and saw everyone curled up with someone else. I yawned and carefully went to the bathroom. I did my business and saw Jaebum in the kitchen.

"Morning, Jaebum", I smiled to him.

He smiled back, "Good morning to you too, Jungwoo. Want some breakfast?" He mentioned to the plates full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausage.

"I will when everyone else wakes up", I told him and nodded. I walked back out to the living room to see Jin awake. His smiled at me with his eyes half closed. I giggled at him as he got up and tripped over WinWin. I heard WinWin whine as he woke up.

Jin apologized before going to the bathroom. I sat in the middle of the floor and WinWin, who was cuddling Jin, crawled over to me and cuddled me. He pushed me to lay on my back as he curled into my side. I felt his breath tickle my neck along with his fluffy ears.

I let out a frustrated sigh but didn't get up, I just let WinWin cuddle me. I was still pretty tired, we had stayed up til two watching movies. We even reacted some scenes of some movies.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was awake and eating breakfast when I heard Jaebum's phone go off. I looked over in his direction before looking back at my food.

"Jungwoo, go with Youngjae to find an outfit", he told me without telling me why. Before I could respond Youngjae was pulling me away to his room. He pulled out some outfits for me to choose. There was one that caught my eye, so I decided to wear it.

I walked out of the room and blushed as I felt all eyes on me

"I'll change if it's bad..." I looked down with my face beat red.

"No! You look great! Let's do your make up!" Jay said and walked over to me. She wrapped her tail around my waist as we walked to the bathroom.

She made me sit down as she took out her stuff and started on my make up. When she was done she let me look in the mirror. I gasped and turned around and hugged her.

"I love it!" I told her as she hugged me back. I felt her smile in my shoulder and we went back to the living room.

I sat on the couch, "Ok, but why am I the only one dressed?" I just now realized I was the only one dressed and I was beyond confused.