Chapter 6

An: As said in the last chapter, I have 2 songs that mean a lot to me. The last one was a country song and this one is an old rap song. This one means a lot to me because this was another song that my dad and I sang together. He tells me that I've been singing this song since I was 4. I'd have his sunglasses and hat on when he played this song. I'd sing the whole song. So many memories with this song. I understand if you don't like rap. I just felt like sharing it. Just so guys get to know more about me.

Song: Party Like a Rockstar by Da Shop Boyz.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's POV

I was preparing money for Jungwoo and I for when we go to hang out with the group. We were going to a drive in movie, then going to get ice cream. It was the Hybrids' idea. Jungwoo suggested the ice cream.

Jungwoo was having trouble putting on his hoodie and chuckled at him.

"D-don't laugh at me and help me", he stuttered. I walked over to him and pulled him throw. Our eyes met and we stood there for a bit.

He looked away and thanked me. I patted his head and went to get my jacket. I grabbed two blankets for Jungwoo and I. My phone went off and I checked it.

Da Llama🔥:
We're all piling in Namjoon's bus like van. So look for a long gray van.

Lucas Bieber😉:
Gotcha, we'll be waiting outside.

I put my phone and keys in my backpack before picking up the blankets. I turned to Jungwoo, "Ready?" He nodded and we left the apartment.

After standing outside we saw a long gray van pull in. Johnny came out and took the blankets to put them by the others and I thanked him. I went in the back where Taehyung and Yoongi were.

"Whatz up dawg", he chuckled at me. I laughed slightly and Jungwoo sat next to me by the window.

"Not much bro. What movie are we going to see", Jungwoo's eyes sparkled.

"Can we see the Incredibles 2", he started getting excited by jumping around. Everyone cooed at his cuteness including me and said yes. He clapped like a seal again and hugged me.

"You hear that Lucas!? We're going to see the Incredibles", he hugged me and snuggled into my side.

"Yes, Woo, I did hear", I smiled and rubbed his back. God he was adorable. I looked at Taehyung who had Yoongi on his lap and snuggled into his chest.

Tae faced me a boxy smile. I returned my smile. May be Taehyung doesn't dislike me after all. He seems really nice and somewhat playful.

~Time Skip~

We reached the lot for the movie and the doms got the blankets and chairs. They had me watch  the Hybrids and they chased each other around the van.

I saw Ten sneaking up on Jungwoo and hug him from behind and Jungwoo jumped very high and screamed. He ran to me and immediately snuggled into my chest.

I chuckled and let his hair, "It's just Ten baby. Don't worry." Jay came over and pat his back before pulling him over to the group with the rest of the Hybrids.

I saw them sitting in a circle in front of the van so I walked in from of them to help set up the chairs and blankets. We had nine lawn chairs, but these were made for two people.