Chapter 18

An: Not a song, but I made this video. I also started a YouTube channel, it's called XEmo_KpopperX. I have already 3 videos up. It'll probably be more when you see this.

Jungwoo's POV

Not long after Lucas and I got situated, his mom came up to tell us that supper was done. I was laying on top of Lucas who was still sleeping, so I lightly shook him awake.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, "Hello, baby." I blushes and hide my face in his chest, causing him to laugh.

"God you're adorable." He makes me look at him and pecks my lips. I pout and move my hand up to his checks and press them together, making him look like a fish, and laugh.

He tried to talk, "Hy er yu yaughing at mer?" I can feel him trying to smile, I lean in and kiss him softly.

"I love you," He tells me when I let him go.

I giggle but respond, "I love you too." He sits up and takes me downstairs. When we reach the last step, I notice a man sitting on the couch. I flatten my ears to my head and put my face in Lucas's neck.

He rubs my back and whispers to me, "It'll be okay baby, they won't hate you. I promise, and after this, we'll cuddle." At the word of cuddle I perk my head up. He chuckles at me but goes and sits down at the table. He sets me in a chair next to him, but holds my hand under the table.

The man from earlier sat down across from us and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Lucas's dad, but you can call me John. My son has told me so much about you, it's nice to finally meet you."

I looked him in the eyes for second before looking down while letting out a small, "Nice to meet you too." I could tell Lucas was smiling a little while he kissed my head lightly.

There was another little squeal behind us, making me turn to look at May. She was getting supper ready while watching us and smiling.

"May, please control yourself. You're scaring the boy." John told his wife.

"Sorry, it's just that Jungwoo is so cute and the way Lucas takes care of him just makes me soft." I blushed when she called me cute. It's bad enough that Lucas called me cute, now his mom was also calling him cute.

Lucas chuckled softly, "We already know that he's adorable. That's one of my favorite things about him. I love how easily he gets shy and flustered too. Watch this." Before I could react, Lucas's lips were on mine. My cheeks were on fire and my eyes were open wide.

Lucas pulled back and noticed my face and smiled, "Told you." I pushed him back lightly before hiding in his chest.

I could hear his parents laugh at my current state, making me feel even more uncomfortable and hide my face deeper into Lucas's chest.

Lucas moved my arms around his torso and he put his own arm around mine. I took my face out of his chest and turned to face the table where May set out food. I thanked her when she handed me my plate.

Once I had all my food, John started asking me questions.

"Where were you born, Jungwoo?"

"I was born in an alley, where my mother took care of me until I was fourteen," I replied honestly.

"What do you like most about my son?" He smiled.

I looked at Lucas with a sweet smile before looking back at John, "When I first met him, I felt an instant connection. I felt that I could trust him right then and there. I like that I feel comfortable and trustworthy with him."

"Where did you meet Lucas?" May butted in with a smile.

"He wanted a pet when he moved into his apartment, so he went a pet store. He found me there with other dogs, but he chose me." I turned to Lucas who had a big smile on his face.

"And I don't regret my choice one bit." I felt Lucas's hand on my back as he rubbed it.

"You two are just so cute!" His mother squealed, causing me to turn my sweet smile into a shy one.

~Time Skip~

After dinner, Lucas and I said goodnight to his parents before heading back upstairs.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I told him once we got to our room.

"Would you like me to join?" I could see the smirk on his face appearing, causing me to blush for the tenth time that evening.

"W-what? N-no." I turned away from him with my clothes and ran to the bathroom, turned on the shower, stripped my clothes, and got in.

Once finished I turned off the water and put on one of Lucas's big shirts and a pair of my panties. I walked toward the bedroom and went inside. I quickly made my way to the bed and laid next to Lucas, who was pretty much eye googling me.

He licked his lips, "You look good in my clothes." I blushed as my ears went back against my head.

"T-thank you," I stumbled and got under the blankets. Before I could say good night, Lucas was on top of me and kissing me hard. I didn't know what to do and just froze. He soon pulled away.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. You just look so good right now, baby." He rubbed my belly under the shirt while looking at me with love in his eyes.

I curled up into his side, "It's okay daddy, I liked it. I was just shocked, we've never really done anything like that before."

He chuckled, "Trust me baby, I can do so much more then that."

"W-what do you mean?" There was more he could do? What was it? What was it called? There's something more then a kiss?

"Don't worry about that now baby, you're tired, you should get some sleep. I love you." He kisses me softly before turned to turn off the lamp. He got comfortable and wrapped his arms around me, causing me to fall asleep almost instantly.

💜

An: I hope you liked this chapter. What did you think of Jungwoo meeting Lucas's parents? And what about Lucas telling Jungwoo about the other things he could do?

As always, don't forget vote and comment on my stories! Love you Wolfies! ❤️

Merry Christmas, this book and Boss will have a chapter posted every day.