28| Bed wars

4K already, this is so breathtaking

4K already, this is so breathtaking. You guys are the best. ❤️
____________________________

We walked into the cabin, carrying in our stuff. I stumbled groggily through the snow, not very pleased that Claire had woken me up with a snowball to the face. I returned the favour on her and started a playful snow war, but Alex and Nate managed to drag us out, before we got too cold. My fingers were already painfully numb from the snow.

After we all made it inside Nate's family cabin, he went over a few things. "Okay, just don't break anything, don't jump on the beds-" he glanced at Alex when he said that "-and don't fight over the bathrooms. There is one upstairs, second door with the sign that says 'BATHROOM' and another one right here." He tapped his fingers on the medium sized door that was implanted under the staircase. I nodded as he continued, although I wasn't really listening.

"...Claire and I have already decided to share a room, so you two can take the other one. It's the third door, on the left, and right next to the Brook-size door, which is where we keep the vacuum and all that other cleaning stuff." He explained.
Hey!" I shouted, crossing my arms as he used me as a comparison for the door. Alex laughed and started walking towards the stairs to drop off his bag. I hadn't even remembered that we were going to be sharing a room until Nate and Claire ran up the stairs together.

I followed the group upstairs and then followed Alex to our room. It was small with a single twin sized bed, a wardrobe, a small bedside table, and a cut little circle window right above the bed. The bedside table had a lamp and pen resting on top of a pad of paper.

I sighed and placed my duffel bag on the floor. "You can have the bed." I told Alex as he unpacked a few things at the opposite end of the room. He looked up at me, like I just told him that I was secretly a ninja pelican or something. Why do I keep coming up with these absurd similes, anyways?

"I'm supposed to be the gentleman." He says with a fake surprise voice. I shrugged and started laying my blanket and pillow down on the floor. "No, no, no, you-" He picked up my blanket and pillow off the floor and on the bed "-take the bed." I frowned and took my blanket and pillow off the bed.

"No, you're taking the bed." I said matter-of-factly, resetting my bedding on the floor and laying myself on top of it so that he couldn't move it again. He shook his head and picked me up with my blanket and pillow and placed me on the bed. I slapped his arm and hopped off the bed as soon as he set me down.

"I'm starting to think that this room arrangement isn't going to work very well." Alex sighed, giving up and sitting down on the bed. I heard Nate holler out names, but neither of us budged. I glared silently at him, and he wordlessly glared back at me.

"Guys! We're making hot chocolate, do you want some?" Claire asked, poking her head in the door. I turned to face her with a smile and nodded, although my hands were still folded tightly in each other. "Oh, come on. Can't you get along for seven days?"

"Nope." We both answered, Alex words being slightly behind mine. The unison made me uncomfortable again, but I shook it off.

"Fine, but come downstairs so we can all have same hot chocolate and watch a movie." Claire said excitedly, before skipping away. I mouthed the words, "You take the bed." Before following Claire quickly.

But before I could make it out the door, he caught gasp of my wrist and pulled me into him, making my back rest against his chest. My heartbeat raced as he picked me up. Suddenly, I was flying in the air for a split second and I ended next on the bed, watching Alex walk out quickly, but I swear i saw Alex wink before he walked out.

I guess this will be an interesting week.
_______________________________

Im sorry for the sort chapters lately:)Don't be a silent reader:VoteFollow Comment"How the hell did you get the tomato soup to explode all over the stove?"

Don't be a silent reader:
Vote
Follow
Comment
"How the hell did you get the tomato soup to explode all over the stove?"

-Alex