Barapha

"No admittance to persons under eighteen years of age," the big burly bouncer stated crossing his huge tattooed arms over his chest. 

Octavia bumped me with her elbow and signed, "Why is he wearing sunglasses at night?" I snickered and she grinned.

Sissy had dragged us to some Mythic club about two miles in the direction opposite of Samael's and as usual flounced past everyone waiting in line.

She touched the bouncer's bare arm and smiled at him. His faced turned pink as she began stroking his forearm, sending a glowing red light deep into his skin.

"She is eighteen," she purred and he leaned in to kiss her, but she turned away from him. The little tease.

She grabbed Octavia and I by the wrists and swept us through the door into the club throbbing with mainstream dance music and pulsing with colored lights.

"I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!!" the bouncer cried after her and Octavia and I laughed. She whisked us over to the crowded bar, flicking people aside with a glance, and ordered a bright pink cosmopolitan.

"Cosmo, Chase?" she inquired pretending not to notice the small crowd gathering around us. I shook my head and she was about to sigh disappointedly and call me a party pooper or a sour puss or something but before she could I turned to the bartender and said, "Whiskey, ice."

Sissy's eyes widened and a huge grin split her face.

"Chase!" she said as if my ordering whiskey was just so scandalous and she giggled. It was unusual. I didn't drink. It wasn't that I didn't like to I just got a little...weird...when I drank excessively.

"That'll be..." the bartender began, but Sissy glanced at him and he finished, "Free." I smiled at the bartender trying my best not to look like an idiot. To my surprise he blushed and nearly dropped his cocktail shaker. Sissy laughed and rose onto her tiptoes, leaning against the bar and causing her already short skirt to ride up further on her shapely thighs.

She reached across the bar and pinched the bartenders cheek.

"You're cute when you blush," she teased and his face reddened further.

A few of the people surrounding us gasped at the nice view of Sissy's ass and I rolled my eyes and pulled her away from the bartender whom she was eyeing like a bloody t-bone.

Her feet touched back down the floor and she made a face at me.

"Why you ruin my fun, Chasey?!" she asked in a babyish voice and I rolled my eyes again. The bartender provided us with our drinks and I drank mine down in two gulps.

"Ease down, Chase," Sissy cried with a laugh and I slammed my glass onto the counter nearly shattering it. I swallowed the mouthful of liquor and felt it burn all the way down.

"Definitely not, Sis. You made me come out so I'm gonna try and have fun," I said motioning for another drink around the bodies pressing in on us. Sissy giggled and jumped up and down, her breasts bouncing delightfully and causing several people to swoon.

The bartender set another drink in front of me and as I picked it up I felt Octavia tug at the sleeve of my jacket. I turned to look at her with the glass to my lips and was startled to see a throng of drunk sweaty Mythics hovering around Octavia with hungry eyes.

"Looks like someone brought a little snack along," someone sneered and I looked up to see a regrettably familiar face.

"She's with me, Barapha," I said softly sipping at my whiskey and eyeing him suspiciously.

Barapha grinned revealing snowy white teeth and he leaned towards Octavia. The air around us grew cold.

"Oh my. Has the sweet sexless incubus finally grown a pair?" he inquired reaching out to touch Octavia's bare shoulder. Goosebumps sprung up on her arms and she took a step back bumping into the bar. Barapha chuckled and moved closer to Octavia.