Everest

Barapha sighed and pressed his cold cheek against my neck. That was nice. No! I reached down to his arms and pulled at them though I really didn't want him to let go. I was still feeling a little hot. Ah! What was wrong with me?!

I smacked his bare arms and tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Get off me!" I yelled and he chuckled turning his face to kiss my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

"I can't, Chase. You've enamored me," he murmured rubbing his face against mine. I tried to edge away from him and said, "I have done no such thing!" One of his hands left my waist and rubbed the left side of my chest.

"Oh yes you have, my little sex fiend," he said hugging me tighter and clutching at the collar of my shirt. "The way you looked at me with those eyes both green and blue so wide and innocent like a little boy. You drive me crazy!" he cried thrashing side to side and nearly lifting me off my feet.

"That doesn't sound creepy at all," Octavia signed sarcastically and Barapha sneered at her briefly before turning back to me and setting his chin on top of my head.

"You never told me. What's with the human?" he asked and I was increasingly aware of how tightly his front was pressed against my back...and certain other body parts pressing against my back as well. My face flushed. This is why I rarely left the house.

"Sh-she's a friend," I said stuttering involuntarily. Sissy raised an eyebrow at me and Barapha grinned.

"Sure you don't mean dessert?" he asked and the hand on my chest moved towards Octavia. She gasped and jumped behind Sissy. The temperature dropped. Just like Sissy and I, Barapha could feed from a distance. Octavia shivered violently and Sissy looked back at her and sighed dramatically before setting her hand on Octavia's shoulder and flooding her with warmth.

I grabbed onto Barapha's arm and tried to drag it down, but he was locked on. This was getting ridiculous. I squirmed around in his grip until I was facing him, grabbed his face with both hands and raised up onto my tiptoes.

"I thought I was dessert," I said again employing that simpering childish tone that he seemed to love so much. His eyes widened slightly and a blush dusted his cheeks, but he still had Octavia within his power and by extension Sissy. I sighed as wistfully as I could manage before gently pressing my lips against his.

The temperature rose a few degrees and I felt his hand on the back of my neck in addition to the arm circling my hips. He had let go of Octavia. Good. Now how to make him let go of me?

His lips were soft and cool against mine. I didn't feel sexual attraction, I never had, but kissing was nice. Kissing felt so much more intimate to me. Sex felt primitive and messy, but kissing instilled closeness...comfort...adoration. I liked kissing. I didn't want to make him let go of me.

His lips parted and I felt his tongue colder than his lips against my mouth. He was so gentle. How was that possible? Sissy made it seem like he was so violent when they were together. His tongue touched mine and it caused goosebumps to erupt all over my body like licking an ice pop. How could Sissy ever break up with him? Besides the fact that he was a giant ass that liked to kill people he was kind of perfect.

I never thought I would like kisses with open mouths, but I did. Whenever someone opened their mouth to me it felt like they trusted me and I enjoyed that feeling. The life force could be extracted through the mouth. I could suck the life out of him, but he still opened himself to me. That made me feel so fuzzy inside.

I could taste the thread of his life glowing and pulsing icy blue like his eyes glittering like frost and cooling my insides like a drink of freezing cold water. I wanted it, but I didn't need it. What a wonderful feeling! How pleasant it was to not be starving!

I felt his hands clutching at my back sweeping me off my feet so he could stand up straight. He was so tall. I mean I was kind of short topping out at about 5'8" but he was a giant. I felt like I was climbing Mount Everest as I locked my ankles around his back and my arms around his neck.