Defiled

"What have you two been doing in here?! Did you take him home with you, Chase, that's not like you!" Sissy exclaimed before turning to Barapha and jabbing at him with her finger.

"What have you done to my sweet baby brother? Did you defile him?! He's not like what you're used to, if you--"

"I didn't do anything he didn't want me to do, Sis, you can ask him!" he snapped jumping up onto his knees and violently pointing at her. She grabbed me around the chest and pulled me into her lap.

"Don't call me 'Sis,' you're not allowed to anymore!" she cried. She grabbed my face and turned it so I was looking at her.

"Did he defile you?!" she asked dead serious so I didn't laugh.

"No, Sissy. He wanted to and I didn't so he stopped and we did other things," I muttered my face flaming with embarrassment at having to tell her. Barapha's eyes were suddenly on me and he bit down on his bottom lip. I saw it as if in slow motion and the heat moved from my face into the rest of my body.

"So what exactly were you two doing?" Sissy asked severely. The high from her feed seemed to be wearing off.

"He's got magic fingers, Sis," I mumbled straining against her grip.

"What?!" she shrieked immediately thinking the worst. Barapha chuckled and said, "I was giving him a back rub." Her expression suddenly fell and she muttered, "You never gave me back rubs." Barapha sighed and said, "You were interested in having other things rubbed." I blushed and felt embarrassed for entirely different reasons. Sissy smirked and said, "For being gay you sure knew how to please a girl."

"What can I say, I'm a pleaser. Couldn't risk having my reputation ruined," he retorted.

"Okay, well this conversation is super fun, but I'm gonna go shower," I said squirming out of Sissy's grasp and leaping off the bed. Before I made it through the door I felt freezing arms circle around me, large hands pressing against my torso.

"Mind if I join you?" Barapha asked teeth nipping at my ear. "I promise I won't try anything, but I'd like to see the rest." His right hand moved down to the waist of my sweats and I swallowed hard. "Plus, you owe me a back rub."

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Barapha chuckled and whispered, "You're tempted." I took his hands in mine and asked, "You won't try anything?"

"Not unless you want me to," he replied. I was silent for a long moment. Sissy was seething. I could feel it. She hated Barapha and she hated that I was being so friendly with him and she doubly hated that he was being so friendly with me because he had never been so nice to her.

"Yeah, okay," I finally said and Sissy all but imploded. Barapha sighed and pressed his face against the top of my head. I pulled away from him and he let me, but once again I was called back.

"Chase! Can I have a word?" Sissy said sharply and Barapha sighed. I turned to look at him and said, "My bathroom is down the hall on the left. Can you get the shower started?" He tilted my head to the side and kissed my temple murmuring his assent and he left me.

I turned to look at her and asked, "What?" She stared at me her perfect brow furrowed and she gestured after Barapha.

"What did you do to him?" she asked accusingly. I shook my head.

"What? I didn't do anything to him," I said feeling mildly offended. She scoffed and tossed her mane of glorious dark hair.

"You enamored a dozen humans without even noticing."

"I didn't enamor him!" I cried.

"Then why is he being so..." she trailed off and made a strange gesture before finishing, "Gooey?" I sighed and rubbed my face massaging my forehead.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe he just likes me?" I asked looking up at her. She looked at me, her eyes shimmering and she walked over to me taking my hands in hers.

"Chase, he doesn't like people, he uses them. I just don't want him to hurt you." Suddenly an odd strangled scream rang through the house. A scream I recognized as Octavia's.