4

Jackson POV:

We just got to our homeroom class. We all took seats in the back. I took the seat by the window.

{Jackson|| Mark||Jinyoung||Yugyeom|| Bambam }

The bell ring and the teacher walk into the class.

"Hello class I'm im jaebum but y'all call me Mr.IM. I'll be teaching you philosophy. And if any of y'all got gym I'll be the teacher there."

"Okay since it the first day back to school and y'all last year in highschool. When I called you, I wanted you to say one thing you like to do." Mr.IM said.

Jaebum/ Mr.IM POV:

"Kim ji soo"
" I like to draw." Ji soo said.

"Jeon se jun"
"I like to sing." Se jun said.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul A.k.a bambam"
"I like fashion." Bambam said.

"Kim Yugyeom"
"I love to dance." Yugyeom said.

"Park Jinyoung"
"I like to read." Jinyoung said.

"Mark tuan"
"I like to rap"

"Jackson wang"
"..." No answer. Try again.
"Jackson wang"

Jackson POV:

After Mr.I'm asked that. I waited to my turn and then I started to daydream about going shopping. I didn't hear my name being called into mark hit me.
"Ouch, mark why did you hit me?" I asked. "Because the teacher called on you." Mark said. "Ohh"

"Yes Mr.Im" I say.
"What do you like to do." Mr.Im repeated himself again.
"Oh um I like to rap" I say.

"okay class, since there is only 10 minutes left if class I allow you guys to be on your phone or to talk to your friends." Mr.Im said as he walk to his desk which was in the back of the class.

The other four move to my desk.

"Yo let's all go shopping after school?" Bambam asked. "Ugh why?" Jinyoung complained. "We always go shopping when you ask."

"That ain't true." Bambam argued. "Wait how is it not true?" Yugyeom asked.

"Aww my poor stupid boyfriend, what I mean is when we go it is because Jackson always beg markjin to go with us." Bambam explained.

"Really? I never realized it." Yugyeom shocking said ignoring what Bambam said at first.

"What that ain't true." Mark said.

"But we won't go." Jinyoung said.

Bambam then look toward Jackson with a look that said "do your thing".

"Jirongie and Markachu please go with us and if y'all go with us I'll do y'all homework." Jackson asked as he did aegyo for the markjin couple.

Markjin just sighed because they can't say no to Jackson. "Okay we'll go and Jackson you don't have to do our homework." Mark answer for both he and Jinyoung.

The other three just laugh at markjin.
"Laugh one more time I dare you to." Jinyoung said as he glare.

The three just continued to laugh. "Okay Bambam and Jackson I will ruin y'all favorite clothes and Yugyeom I will tell your mom you can't go to dance practice." Jinyoung said.

The three stop laughing and hug Jinyoung saying "sorry" over and over till Jinyoung said "okay I won't do it" that made them stop.

Jaebum POV:

I heard laughing so I look up and saw five boys and three out of the five were laughing. Then a couple of seconds the three stop laughing and hug a guy I remember their name now.

The three laughing boys were Jackson, Bambam,Yugyeom and the boy they hug was Jinyoung and the guy who was next to Jinyoung that was chuckling to himself was mark.

Then the bell ring.

"Have a good day today and class dismissive." I say goodbye to my homeroom.

" I say goodbye to my homeroom

what Jaebum/ Mr. Im is wearing

Y'all All Rocco and Jackson wang
Bruce lee mv is lit.

And thank you for reading my story.
🖤🙏🖤🙏