15

Jaebum/Mr.Im POV:

"Man why is he so cute" I thought as I looked at Jackson. "Well what do you want to talk about jackson?" I asked.

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again after school?" He asked as he blushed and looked anywhere but me.

I went up to jackson and grabbed his chin so he was looking up at me "of course I'll like that." I answered. I saw jackson face turn red as cherry but needless he broke out to a smile.

"Hyu-ng." He stutter. And I noticed how close our face are, I don't know what got into me but I wanted to kissed jackson right here and now as, I lean in and he leans in to but then he pushes me back. "Hyung class is about to start." He said as he blushed.

When I checked the clock that was behind me. I saw the time 9:09, one minuted till class comes in.

"Oh yeah." I said disappointed. Why? Because I couldn't kiss this beautiful creature right in front of me,but then I thought about youngjae my husband and I feel guilty about almost kissing another guy.

Jackson POV:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I thought Jaebum hyung and I almost kissed again.

Class started and I quickly made my way to my desk. The others came in, and took their place.

~Time skip~ (I'm to tried to write what happened)

"Mark hyung could I talk to you?" I asked during lunch once we all sat down.

"Yeah what do you want to talk about?" he asked me and the others were just waiting for me to answers.

I didn't saying anything but I think mark got the clue and said "how about we talk in private if you want?

"Yes." Was all I said and got up and followed mark.

After we got out of hearing distance; Mark asked "so....?"

I stayed quieted for a couple of seconds but then said "I'm sorry hyung but could we talked about this in the my room tomorrow?" I asked. "Because I want nobody to listen to what I have to say."

"Yeah okay jackson but why not today?" He agreed and asked.

"Because I'm busy after school; I just want to do my homework and sleep today." I lied.

"Mmmhh okay." he said.

I know that mark knows I lied,and I thankful mark didn't asked me more questions.

What Jaebum is wearing

so today I'll try to update again today (its 4:30 in the morning). And thank you for 1k readers. Thank you to anyone who reads this story THANK YOU.