16

Jaebum POV:

"Finally school is out." I thought as I waited for jackson to come.

While I was waiting, youngjae comes in "Honey what are you still doing here?" He asked. Me and him already made up and said sorry to each other.

"I have detention with a student." I lied.

Youngjae was about to say something when Jackson comes in.

"Oh is jackson the one you have detention with?" Youngjae asked.

"Yeah." Was all I said.

Jackson sat in his regular desk.

After 5 more minutes, he left.

"Hyung are you sure you want to hang out with me instead of your husband?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said as I gather up all my stuff.

"Umm OK." He said.

~Time skip ~

After a long ride we arrive at the arcade.

"Omg hyung let's go and play basketball!" The younger shout to me as he drag me to the game.

It was cute; seeing him be competitive. In the end we had the same score.

After playing I suggest we go and get something to eat. 5 minutes later we arrive at McDonald's.

After another 30 minutes of talking and eating we left.

By the time I dropped him off at his home it was 8pm.

"Bye hyung, i had a great time with you today and goodnight." Jackson said as he blushed a little.

"Night jackson,and i had fun today. Let's do this again someday?" I asked.

"Yeah let's do it." Jackson said as he started walking to his door and I watch him enter and turned around and smiled at me and waved goodnight, I did the same thing.

By the time I got home it was 9 something.

Youngjae was in the living room waiting for me, I couldn't help but to get guilty when I was out with jackson I didn't even think about youngjae at all.

"Honey you are home finally. Where did you go?" He asked as he hugged me.

"Sorry jae I was hanging out with a friend." I said.

"Its okay but next time text or call me." He said.

"Yeah next time." I said. After that we went to bed,and cuddled but my thoughts were on jackson only.

Sorry for not updating earlier.😢
I've be busy with school and cross county,practicing basketball,and poetry club.