12

Jaebum/Mr.Im POV:

------------------------------------------------------
Previously on BAD BOY NOT

Jackson POV:

After I order my drink I went to sit down.

After a couple of minutes, I saw someone sat in the chair in front of me.

When I look up I was shocked to see him as he was shocked to me.

"Mr.Im?"

"Jackson?"

We both said at the same time.
------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum/Mr.Im POV:

I went to a cafe.

|5 minutes earlier|
-----
"Why are you spacing out you rarely do that?" Youngjae asked.

"What?" I questioned. "Lately you been spacing out I asked why?" He repeated his question.

"Its nothing for you to be worried about." I said but I want to say at the end was yet but I stop myself for I don't even know why just yet myself.

"You're lying." He said. "I'm not." I said back.

"Ugh tell me babe." He was now whining about it now.

"No, I don't have to tell you anything." Again I want to say yet. "Stop questioning me." I was now getting annoyed and then I got up a went to the door and said "I'm going to a cafe leave me alone." I didn't even let him saying anything.
-----

I went to sweet candy sweetie cafe. When I got there, there was no one in there beside the employee.

I order a black coffee like I always did.

|another 5 minutes passed|

I heard the door open but I didn't look up from my phone.

Then that person who walked in took two seats behind me.

I heard the employee called out "Jackson" I then heard the footsteps and a "thank  you" and that voice sounded just like jackson wang so when the person went back to their seat.

I got up and went to the person table and I was shocked because Jackson is wearing girl clothes.

"Jackson" I said in shocked

Then he lifted his head up and was shock to and said "Mr.Im"

Author POV: (wow it feels weird for me calling myself author)

Both of them were shocked to see each other.

"M-Mr.Im w-what are you do-o-ing he-re? Poor Jackson said while stuttering.

"Jackson you are wearing girl clothes?" Jaebum asked but if anything it was more of  a statement then a question. As he said it he pulled the chair and sat in front of jackson.

Jackson was blushing out of in embarrassment.

"Y-yes" jackson said.

"Jackson if you don't mind me asking since when?" Jaebum asked "and since  we are out of school please call me Jaebum hyung."

"Okay hyung and your not disgusted by the fact I'm wearing girl clothes?" Jackson asked.

"Honestly no I'm not disgusted by the fact you wear girl clothes because my cousin wear girl clothes to." Jaebum explained.

"And Jaebum hyung for your question I've been wearing girl clothes since I was 5 years old." Jackson answered.

"Ok." Was all Jaebum said.

"umm Jaebum hyung why are you here?" Jackson couldn't help to ask.

"I... I me and youngjae got into it but it was more of me." Jaebum said as he rubbed his temple. "Ohhh I'm sorry." Jackson said feeling sorry for the older.

Jaebum couldn't help the smile on his lips jackson was so caring and nice but in school he put up a lie about his true self.

"Jackson don't be sorry." Jaebum said.

After that was said they were quiet for little bit but it was a comforting silence between the two.

"Hyung" jackson called the older.

The older look up and was met with a jackson smile he couldn't help but to smile to. "Yes"

"let's go to the fair, so it can get your mind off youngjae and your fight." jackson suggestion.

"Ummm" Jaebum was thinking then he thought "fuck it" and said to jackson "yeah let's."

"Okay let's go" the older watch as the younger got up.

All Jaebum did was chuckled and got up and he and jackson walked side by side and talked.

What Jaebum is wearing

Hello and sorry I haven't updated lately. I'm happy right now. Why? Because we got a dog her name is small in Spanish I can't spell it but I call her princess or snowy

 Why? Because we got a dog her name is small in Spanish I can't spell it but I call her princess or snowy

Here's a picture of her.

And thank you to the people who read this story 😘😊😇🤗