28

Jackson POV:

School has ended ten minutes ago and I am walking with the others to bambam's place. We decided to hang out with each other.

While we were walking I got a text. I look at who it was and it was from Jaebum.

Jaebum
I have decided to move on from you. I had all day to think about it and I decided that I am gonna respect your choice and to also fix my marriage. Goodbye, Jackson.

Jackson
Good. Okay. I am glad that you'll respect my decision and that you'll fix your marriage. You and Mr. Im make a good couple. So this is goodbye, jaebum.

Jaebum
Yes, it is. Bye, Jackson.

Jackson
Okay, bye Jaebum.

I felt a sense of happiness and sadness but mainly happiness. I didn't wanted to a homewrecker. Jaebum or should I say Mr. Im and his husband, Mr. Im make a wonderful couple.

I felt happy for them.

I didn't notice that I stop walking and was crying till the other guys pointed it out.

"Jackson are you alright?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes,I am."

"Then why are you crying?" Jinyoung asked me.

"Because I am happy." I said to them with a smile.

Mark and I made eye contact and his eyes said everything "Talk tonight? I know this has to be about him." And I just nod to him.

He gave me a smile as to say "okay."

"And everything is okay. We'll talk later but for right now I am gonna have fun with my best friends." Was what I thought to myself before we started walking again and playing around.

Sorry sorry for the late update. 😅