20

Jackson POV:

I walked into the classroom and I saw Mr.Im working at his desk.

"Hyung?" I questioned out loud. He looked up and said, "Jacksonie come and sit."

I went to sit in front of his desk.

"So..." I trailed off. "Oh you could do assignment I gave for hw." He stated.

"Okay," I said as I got the hw out and did it.

~After 15 minutes~

I finished my hw just in time when Jaebum-hyung got up and sat next to me.

"Yes hyungie?" I asked.

"Oh nothing continued what you were doing." He said.

"Oh I'm already done with the hw hyungie." I stated happily as I smiled at Jaebum-hyungie. I saw hyung smiling back at me.

"Jackson stand up would you?" Jaebum-hyung asked. I thought it was a weird request but I still did it. When I stood up Jaebum-hyung grab my waist and pulled me down to sit in his lap.

"Hyungiee??" I asked as I blushed so much and I think I looked like a tomatoe.

"I always wonder what it would feel like to have you on my lap." He said. I could feel his breathing on the back of neck making me shiver.

"I also wonder what it feels to have you bend over on my lap and me doing things to your beautiful round ass." Jaebum-hyung whispers in my ear. His words make shiver more and move a little and I could feel his smirk.

"Lets go somewhere more private Jacksonie." Jaebum-hyung stated. All I did was nodded my head.

I let hyungie grabbed my hand and walked to his car.

When we go in the car Jaebum-hyungie had one hand on my inner thigh and the other one on the wheel.

We made small talk but I could feel the lust Jaebum-hyung had for me and I felt the same way.

Jaebum-hyung makes me feel different. I didn't feel this way with Mark,and that scared me for a little because its different and I don't know whats gonna happened.

When we arrive it was already 4:50pm and "wow" I thought because Jaebum-hyung had a big house.

"You have a beautiful house hyungie." I said as we walked in.

"Why thank you princess." He said as he pulled me closer to him. I blushed when he called me that.

"Hyungie can you call me that again?" I asked so shy.

"Call you what? Princess?" He asked with a little smrik on his face.

I nodded my head. "Words baby. I need words." He said. "Yes." I said as I played with his ring on his right hand. "Good." Was all he said.

When we got to his room. He quickly pushed me back onto the bed gently.

Author POV:

Jaebum started to kiss Jackson's neck and also leave hickeys.

Jaebum groped Jackson butt that cause Jackson to moaned, "Ahhhh."

When Jaebum hands started to go south on Jackson chest that's when Jackson said, "Hyung. Jaebum-hyung stop."

Jaebum imminently stop asking, "why?"

Jackson asked him nervously, "Jaebum-hyung what about your husband?"

"Don't worry about that sweetie," Jaebum said that as he lean into kissing Jackson,and Jackson kisses back;Of course when Jaebum and Jackson kissed they felt it the sparks.

Okay so here's a longer chapter out of the usual and the next chapter is all about 🔞 😊😝😄