24

~Previously on bad boy not~
"I can't do this anymore hyung." He said as he looked me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"
_________________________________________

Jaebum POV:

"What do you mean jackson?" I asked as I rubbed his thigh.

"I-i can't keep doing this to your husband hyung. The guilt is too much. Don't you feel guilty?I know you do." He explained.

I was shocked but I understand where he is coming from.

"I know, baby, but I really like spending time with you and of course I feel guilty but once I am with you I don't feel guilty anymore because I forget about him. I know that it's wrong but it's the truth." I said to him.

"Hyung, I feel the same but I just can't do this anymore the guilt, and I can't ask you to pick because I know that is not right because you like me, you don't love me,because you love husband. Plus what if we get caught, you go to jail and I don't want that for you jaebum hyung." He said as he put his hand on my cheek.

"Jackson, please don't do this." I begged him.

"I have to, because this is so wrong. You are my teacher, and I caused you to have an affair that's not right jaebum hyung."

"I know it's not right but it feels good, don't it?" I asked as I kissed him.

Once we pulled back he said, "of course it feels good but this is not the right way to do it."

He proceeded to get up and walk towards the door, but I couldn't let him go, so I pinned him to the door.

"Jackson don't leave me." I begged him as I put my forehead against his.

"I have to, it the right thing to do." He said.

"I can't let you go out that door." I said as I kissed his lips.

I pulled him back and pushed him onto the bed.

Sorry guys for not updating in awhile.I just needed time for myself again because I am going through something right now but I decided to updated this story for y'all.
Next chapter is a smut 🔞 so get ready for when that get out.😅