8 🔞

I'm honestly upset right now yesterday was the day me and my brother were supposed to meet our teachers for the school year but we didn't go because on the school fucking calendar it said the 14,15,16 but it was wrong it was on the 14th and we missed it. Now me or my brother don't know our schedules for monday.
________________________________

Jackson POV:

Jinyoung and mark are going to be here in the next 30 minutes, so I got 30 minutes to get ready. But first I'm going to tell my parents where I'm going.

"Mom and dad!" I shouted once I got in the living room. "Yes,sweetie?" My father asked.

"At 7 Jinyoung and mark are coming to get me then were going to Jinyoung house to have a small party with all five of us." I said.

"You can go, but if it late and y'all drink all five of y'all stay Jinyoung home okay." My father said. "Okay,I gonna get changed."

After I took a shower, I got ready. First I put some makeup on them I pick out an outfit to wear.

My outfit:

I love wearing girl clothes they make me feel more confident

I love wearing girl clothes they make me feel more confident. No body knows i wear girl clothes but only my family and my close friends know and they are okay with it.

By the time I was done was when the door bell ring.

I went down stairs to see mark and Jinyoung at the door and my older brother at the door.

"Come on Jackson." mark said. "I'm coming." I said.

"Bye hyung,mom,and dad." I said as I hugged my family goodbye like I always do.

"Bye go and have fun,but not to much." My older brother said as he wiggle his eyebrows at me. I blushed as I hit him while saying "I'm single."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry." My older brother apologize.

"Okay bye." I said my final goodbye as I walked out the door with markjin.

We all going in mark car and 10 minutes later we arrive at Jinyoung house.

We went to the living room see yugbam is already here.

Jinyoung looked like he was going to asked something but Yugyeom beat him too it and said " spare key you have in your flower pot."

"OK." Jinyoung said.

~20 minutes later~