9

Jackson POV:

"Ugh" is the first thing I think when I wake up. I woke up to Yugyeom hyung knocking on the door.

"What?" Was the first thing I said to him. "Yah I'm here wake you up because Jinyoung hyung made us breakfast so get up." Is what Yugyeom hyung said. "Okay I'll be down." I said.

I went down stairs with my hyung to find my other hyungs eating. "Good morning hyungs." I greeted them with a smile. "Morning" they say.

I sat down with them and we ate, and joked. When I checked the time it was 8:30am.

"Guys its 8:30 and we got to go home and change especially me I'm not going to school wearing my girl clothes." I said to them as well finish what left on our plates.

"Okay,come on then," Jinyoung hyung said. "Let's all meet up at our lockers okay."

"We'll take jackson home,and yugbam y'all go together." Mark said.

"Okay hyung." We all agreed agreed.

~Time skip~

When we finally meet Yugyeom hyung and bambam hyung at our lockers it was 8:55am.

We all went to our homeroom class 5 minutes early.

When we were in front of door I remember what I'm going straight after school for the rest of the week detention. 😖😞

It seem as the other 4 remember to and proceed to laugh. "Hyungs stop!" I whined. "Okay we're sorry." They said as they stop laughing. All I do is pout. "Aww cute." The hyungs called me. "Hyungs stop let's go in before we're late." I whined once again.

we all went to our seats which are by the window but mine was by the window. "the view is beautiful" I thought as I look at the flowers.

~Time skip ~ end of class

Jaebum/Mr. Im POV:

Class is over and I see Jackson and his best friends look to be hurrying to pack up and leave. I watch as they were almost out the door before I called Jackson "Jackson wang come back here now." I said.

I watched as his shoulders went down,and I see and hear Jackson best friends laugh at him. I hear jackson say to them "hyungs stopppp." I was shocked because the way he said was "so cute wait what the hell I'm thinking." I thought.

I saw Jackson walking towards me and asked me "yes sir?"

I just raised one of my eyebrow at him say "you do know why I called you here right." Even if is was a question I said it more as a statement but Jackson still answered it as a question "yes sir." He said.

"Good, now be here after school or would you rather have detention for the whole week next week?" I asked as I wrote a note for his next class as to why he is late.

"Okay sir, I will be here after school I promise for sure this time." Jackson said as he get the note from my hand. When our hands touch I couldn't help the spark I felt right then in now. After that he left.

Jackson POV:

When I took the note from his hands and our hands touch I felt a spark it scared me because I haven't felt that way since me and mark called it quits and it scared me.

Jackson and Jaebum/Mr. Im POV:

Both Jackson and Jaebum thought one thing and that was " what the hell was that?"

What Jackson is wearing

What Jaebum/Mr.Im is wearing

jackbum/jaeson is starting.

Thank you for reading.
❤🙏🖤
🤗😊
and if you guys want you can follow my Instagram account the link is in my bio.