18

Jackson POV:

The boys and I decided to hang out after school because we haven't had a group hang out in 2 weeks.

We all decided to go to the movies and watch "The Meg"

"That was amazing movie!" I shouted.
The others agreed with me.

We then went to the park at 9pm it was dark and nobody was really here.

Me and mark were walking head of the others talking about my new found love.

Jinyoung POV (surprise!)

"Ughhh I hate how close they are. One would think after you break up with your significant other and then become friends you wouldn't be that close like before." I thought.

Mark hyung and Jackson-ah were walking in front of us talking but you couldn't hear them at all usually you could because Jackson would talk loud.

Even if mark hyung is my boyfriend now and Jackson is his ex's I still get jealous of how close they are and when Bambam-ah did that dare awhile back it made me even more jealous.

Just the thought of how fast mark hyung got a boner for jackson and how he had his hands on jackson's hips still get me pissed.

Lately they been hanging out a lot more recently and mark even canceled one of our date just to hang out with jackson and when I asked "why?" all he said was "Honey jackson needed me right now he is having a meltdown right now." He said and when I asked "what is the meltdown?" all he said was "I can't tell you because it's not my secret to tell." 

That made me curious about what was Jackson hiding.

"I will find out or Jackson will tell me." I thought as I looked at jackson and mark talking with yugbam.

Here the update on Jinyoung thoughts. What do you think? Sorry my updates are always late 😅