27

Author POV:

"There is nothing to talk about, Mr.Im." Jackson backed up from him. To put more space between them too.

"Jackson, please." Jaebum said as he kept walking towards Jackson.

"N-no." Jackson stuttered because he was now cornered.

"Baby, please." Jaebum was begging as he was kissing Jackson neck.

"Ahhh n-nno" Jackson moaned.

They were lost in their little moment that they failed to hear someone coming. They just barely heard them when they started knocking on the door.

Jaebum and Jackson quickly fixed themselves, so it doesn't look like they were just making out.

When Jaebum opened the door. He was shocked it was his husband, YoungJae.

"Hey, babe. I missed you. " He said as he came through the door.

YoungJae was looking around the room, and he noticed Jackson.

"Hi, Jackson." He waved to the student.

"Hey, Mr.Im" Jackson awkwardly waved back too.

"So what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to being in 2nd period right now?" YoungJae asked.

"Oh, yes I was just asking Mr.Im about what I can do for extra credit." Jackson nervously said. "Well mister already told me and he also wrote me a pass, so I'll get going now. Goodbye to the both of y'all." Then Jackson quickly got out the room.

"Well that was weird." YoungJae thought to himself.

"Jaebum, are we still on for tomorrow night?"

"What is happening tomorrow? Sorry this week has just been chaotic."

"Our date night. Are we still on for that?"

"Oh, yes, of course we are."

"Good."

"Well, I got to get back to my class. Meet up for lunch?"

"Yeah, of course."

Then youngJae was gone. Jaebum was left with his own thoughts.

After awhile of thinking he has came to a conclusion. That he will try to get over Jackson and focus more on youngJae. He owned it to youngJae to fix their marriage. He'll also respect Jackson's choice for them to stop their affair.

Hey, guys sorry if the update is late again. 😅 but THANK YOU to the people who read this book. Thank you so much 🙏💕