10

Jackson POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about that feeling I felt when Mr.Im and my hand touch. "I don't like Mr.Im that way." I thought as I walked to his classroom for detention.

Once I got in the room I saw Mr.Im at his desk and once he saw me he motion me to walk to him and I did.

"I see you made it Jackson." He said. "I did." Was all I said.

"Well Jackson it's 4:00pm and detention will end at 6:00pm okay." Mr.Im said.

"Yeah okay Sir." I said.

I then walked to my desk and then started to do my homework for algebra. I was stuck on a question for more than 5 minutes.

Jaebum/Mr.Im POV:

When I looked up from my work, I saw that it look like Jackson was stuck on a question. So I got up and went towards him and saw it was algebra question.

"Do you need any help Jackson?" I questioned as I look over his shoulder.
Jackson jumped a little when he heard me.

"Omg sir you scared, and yes I need help." Jackson said as he look behind him to look at me. "What is it that you need help on?" I asked.

"Well I'm stuck on a question." He answered.

"What is the question?"

"It's If ln(3x - 2) = 1, then x =. I don't get it." Jackson said.

"Umm okay," I said before continuing. "Well why don't you try to rewrite the given equation in exponential form." I said.

Jackson did and I saw the look of realization on Jackson face.

ln(3x - 2) = 1 if and only if e 1 = 3x - 2

Solve e 1 = 3x - 2 for x.

x = (e + 2) / 3

(I got the question on the Internet I don't have algebra)

"Thank you Mr.Im, wow it was that easy." Jackson said. All I did was chuckled and said "no problem kid."

I then sat in the desk next to Jackson.

Jackson looked confused when he saw what I did, he tilted his head to the side and looked at me confusing.

All I did was laugh a little, and said, " if you need help just asked and instead of me getting up and coming over I could just help you from right here."

Jackson just made an "o" shape and then nodded his head.

~ Time skip~

"Well goodbye and goodnight Jackson and remember you have detention for the week so come or else." I said.

"I will sir and goodbye and goodnight Mr.Im." Jackson smiled as he said it.

And after that I watch him again as he left.

And I couldn't help the thought as I look at his back side, "Jackson has a nice butt." I knew I shouldn't have thought that but I did.

"Ugh what have you done to me Jackson?" I thought.

hello so I decided that I'm not going to update on Wensday and Saturday. I'm going to update when ever again yeah✌. And jackbum/jaeson isn't going to fast right?
And thank you for reading my story.
❤😊