25 🔞

Ok there is smut in this part and I have been reading a lot of smut to get a good idea on how to write it and make it good. I hope you like it.
elizabethabshire here is chapter I promise. 😄

~What last happened~
Jaebum POV:

"I can't let you go out that door." I said as I kissed his lips.

I pulled him back and pushed him onto the bed.

3rd POV:

Jackson whimpers as he feels Jaebum tongue at his lips again. Jackson clutches the satin bedsheets tightly in his fingers as Jaebum pushes him down on the bed. He is gentle and his body settles on top of his slowly as Jaebum kisses turn deeper and he starts running his hands through Jackson hair, he tugs on it and Jackson groans at how good it feels. Jaebum pulls back and smiles, appreciating the noises before he is back to kissing Jackson, but pulls back softly and turns to kiss his whole face; he peppers him with light kisses before turning his attention on Jackson chin, then to his neck and leaves a deep kiss on his adam's apple, Jackson gasps when Jaebum gently bites his skin and the pain mingles with pleasure and Jackson moans. Jaebum kisses the exposed shoulders and he nips and bites the sun kissed skin he likes so much before he is bunching the shirt up and he sits back.

"Your ready,Jackson?." Jackson smile at the question and takes off his shirt obediently. He squirms as Jaebum looks at him and runs his hands on his stomach in awe, "beautiful" he whispers as he leans down back to kiss his faint outline of abs, Jackson covers his mouth with his fist to keep in the whimpers and moans dying to escape him, and then Jaebum hands are around Jackson jeans and he is unbuttoning them. Jackson whimpers because it feel so good as Jaebum kisses him but he feels guilty but he stores that feeling away for later inspection, right now he feels like he will die if jaebum isn't kissing him senseless.

Jaebum smirks as he pulls back and looks at the beautiful mess he created, Jackson is panting and begging him to kiss him and the pain and pleasure that Jackson feels it's like he is going to explode.

Jaebum pulls his underwear down and slowly looks up at Jackson with a grin, his face is right beside his hard cock which is glistening with precum and jaebum looks back at it like it is candy, he licks it softly and kisses the head before taking it in completely. Jackson bucks in his mouth as he feels the warmth around him and the wet heat and the lubrication the precum and the saliva produce is amazing. Jaebum sucks him like he knows what he is doing to him and Jackson feels like he is going to burst, it feels so fucking good and he cries out as he cums without a warning, Jaebum takes it all in though, and sucks him dry.

He looks up from between Jackson thick thighs and then pulls back with a lewd pop, he sits up then focuses on the small bottle of lube that is beside Jackson. Jackson is in daze as he feels the after effects of his amazing orgasm but still watches as Jaebum puts on a clear liquid on his fingers.

Jackson bites his lips as Jaebum is back between his legs again, he takes them in his firm grip and hoists them over his shoulders, almost bending Jackson in half but lining himself perfectly to his hole. Jaebum leans in and kisses Jackson again as he circles his index finger around the tight flesh. Jackson is a moaning and keening mess by now, since Jaebum other hand is around his cock again to make it hard, it doesn't take long but it is painful, Jackson wants his release but Jaebum is teasing him. Jackson is so distracted by that, that he doesn't notice when Jaebum finger pushes through and is in his hole. Jackson cries out but Jaebum isn't relenting, he gives Jackson a lot of kisses and his hand moves away from his cock to his nipples and he pinches it gently, eliciting a whine from Jackson.

Finally,Jaebum says "You need to relax, my love, I know this is our second time doing this but I can't be patient." he murmurs before wrapping Jackson arms around his neck.

Jackson breathes in deeply and nods, he can feel Jaebum watching him closely before he settles between his legs again, the index finger is still in there and the movement is still causing Jackson to squirm but he takes in a deep breath and relaxes,and the second his hole is lose Jaebum inserts another finger. Jackson shudders but then Jaebum curls his fingers up and Jackson shouts as white hot pleasure courses through him, his head falls back and Jaebum uses that moment to attack his neck, leaving love bites over every inch of that tan skin. The pain and pleasure mixture is too much and Jackson feels the familiar heat building up in him, and he knows that he is not going to last soon.

Apparently Jaebum knew this,and he pulls back, and Jackson makes noises of displeasure,and then Jaebum enters yet another finger in Jackson causing him to whines, trying to buck his hips till Jaebum finds his prostate again,Jackson needed him to find it again. The man in front of him chuckles and then he curls his fingers again and Jackson is screaming. It feels so good, oh god he feels like he is going to die-

"You are enjoying this, my love. I love it. If I could fuck you everyday anytime,I would do it,my love," Jaebum says in a low voice just before he is pulls his fingers back out.

"No...no" Jackson whimpers, "please. .please" he begs,he doesn't want those fingers out of him.

"Please what, Jackson? Tell me," Jackson can hear the lube bottle being uncapped and he is tensed in excitement of having something bigger in him, he tries to open his mouth to answer but only a croak comes out, and Jaebum laughs at that, "rest your voice my love, you'll need it to scream my name"

Jackson has only moment to prepare before Jaebum is pulling back and pulling him into his arms, he is sitting on Jaebum lap now and he can feel the hardness beneath him and he swallows as he feels the lube against his ass, he looks up at Jaebum who is staring at him with a hungry expression and those brown almost black eyes are clouded with lust.

"It is going to hurt at first but relax, my love." he whispers softly and Jackson doesn't even has the time to say anything before Jaebum is raising him and settling him on his cock. A sob escapes Jackson as he feels the familiar burning sensations and involuntarily tightening around him, it must have felt nice because Jaebum moaned. The man in front of him has his eyes closed but his face is twisted in pure pleasure as Jackson sinks down deeper, he is completely inside his ass and the burning sensation starts to recede but he chokes in a moan when Jaebum moves underneath him.

"Fuck, " he groans, "you feel so good and so tight, I'm sorry, I can't be gentle"

Jaebum is raising him again and then he slams him down on his dick before Jackson could process what jaebum said. Jackson screams at the sudden movement but it turns into a loud moan when he feels the pleasure again, Jaebum notices this and doesn't let Jackson recover, he raises Jackson up again and down on his cock, slamming into him over and over again, Jackson is whimpering and moaning as he feels jaebum inside him. He knows he isn't going to last longer and his face makes it evidently clear because jaebum growls, "cum for me Jackson, and scream my name, I want everyone to know who you belong to"

Jackson is panting and whining as he feels he is near, but after a particularly hard slam against his prostate, he is screaming, "ah Daddy! I'm ah cumming, I'm cumming!" Jackson cum and he feels it coating his stomach but Jaebum isn't still stopping, he fucks Jackson till he feels himself cumming and loses his composure as he slams into Jackson, hard. Jackson feels him release inside him and collapses against Jaebum when he slows down, after some weaker thrusts he stops and slowly pulls out. Jackson doesn't like the empty sensation yet he is too tired to argue, he tries to raise his head to Jaebum but he feels heavy, his body refuses to move as he breathes in deeply. He feels jaebum move from underneath him and the cum is running down his legs now but he doesn't care, jaebum gently picks him up and makes him lie against the bed, he snuggles in the soft satin sheets but jaebum gets a wet cloth and rub it against his sensitive skin, it feels amazing against his sweating skin but he is too tired to thank jaebum as he fell into a deep sleep.

I know y'all guys are wondering why Jackson is acting like a virgin if it is their second time doing it doing this but he is acting that way because it has been awhile since they last did it together.