31

Previously on BBN:

"W-what about your husband? Will you be able to leave him for me? Will you? Because I love you so much and I miss you a lot but if we get back together then you'll have to pick between him and me." Jackson said as he step a little bit closer to Jaebum.

"Jackson, I-i "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jaebum POV:
Decision Day Pt. 1

"Could I leave my husband that I have been married to for 5 years and love for a teenage boy that I have known since the beginning of school and love as well?" I questioned myself.

"Jackson, I-i need time to think about that. Can I think about that?" I told him.

Jackson looks sad but he let me have time to think about my decision till tomorrow night. And then he left.

I went home to my husband and Youngjae was finishing cooking dinner. He greeted me with a kiss when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, bae, how was your day today?" He asked me as he put the food onto the plates. "It was a confusing day." I told him as I got the drinks.

"What do you mean your day was confusing, honey?"

"Because I was asked to pick between what I already had and what I could have."

"Oh that's sounds confusing. Do you know what your going to pick?"

"No, I don't."

"Oh, well what ever you pick make sure it's the one you want and what is right."

"I know."

After that dinner was quiet and peaceful.

Awhile later we went to bed but I was up thinking about who to pick.

Youngjae, I have been with him for years and I have loved him but when I met Jackson I felt a spark I have never felt with Youngjae, you know that spark that makes you feel all jittery I felt that with Jackson not with Youngjae. And then I got to know Jackson more and the more I did that the more I figured out we had a lot in common and Jackson made me feel alive. Jackson has made me feel happy and when I am with him I feel the most happiness.

With Youngjae our chemistry just wasn't there anymore and I didn't notice it till I made myself notice it. Youngjae and I just didn't want to admit it but our relationship wasn't gonna last forever and my affair made that more noticeable. Of course I haven't told Youngjae of my affair but I suspect that he knows I have been cheating on him for a while and that question I asked at dinner only confirmed it with him.
But I know who I am gonna pick and that is Jackson.

Here is an update as promise 😇 I hope y'all like it. Next week's is a chapter on what Jackson thinks. Stay tuned for more 😇