7

Jaebum POV:

Previously on BAD BOY NOT|•~•|°~•|°~°|

Jaebum POV:

"Jaebumie you're here?" Youngjae was surprised.

I chuckled

|•°•|°~•|°~°|•~•|°•°|~~~|°^°|•^•|•=°|•~•|°~°|•°|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2jae only in this part

Jaebum POV:

"Yeah the student that was supposed to be in detention is not there,and now I got to babysit him for the rest of the week." Jaebum explained as he hugged his youngjae.

"Oh okay, so do you want to go home?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah let's go home." Jaebum agreed.

~Time skip~ home~

"Home sweet home." Youngjae said as he went inside. I couldn't help the smile that made it way onto my face.

"Babe." He shouted. "Yes?" I shouted back.

"Come into the living." He said.

I went into the the living and saw he had a put a show on.

And it was an anime show "Sword Art Online"

"What is it?" I asked as I went to sit next to him.

"Come and watch it with me." My sunshine said and who was I to say no.

"Mmm... Okay sunshine." I agreed.

After watching five episodes we got hungry.

"I'll order us pizza." my jae said. "Okay."

We talked to each other about random stuff till the pizza man got here.

After we were done eating. We talked about how we met each other.

"Honey do you remember how we met each other?" Youngjae questioned me. I scoffed as I said, "of course I do. It was when we were walking and bump into each other and then started talking afterwards."

"I remember it like it was just yesterday." Youngjae said as he holds my hand. "Same." I agreed.

"So babe who is the boy you're gonna be babysitting for the rest of the week?" My sunshine changed the subject.

"His name is Jackson wang and he is in my first period and last period." I said.

"Wait Jackson?" Youngjae asked again.

"Yeah."

"Ohhh jackson got detention in first couples of week. What did he do?" Jae asked.

"Yeah. He fell asleep in my class,so I said to him he goes to detention today and he decided to skip today he has detention for the rest of the week." I explained.

"Oh... Jackson is so smart but he get into trouble but he get trouble because of bullies." He said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"What I mean is that when jackson see someone getting bully he goes and protected that person from the bully,and he see one of his best friends getting mess with he goes and does something to them and that is fighting." My jae explained.

"Oh." Is all I said because I was surprised.

After talking about it. We finished watching the shows then we graded our students work.

After we finished doing work we went to bed.

"Goodnight my sunshine." I said as I kissed youngjae. "Goodnight too my love." My sunshine said as he kissed back.

After that we cuddled till we fell asleep in each other arms with a smile on our face. And with one thought in mind "I love you babe."