EXTRA: HALLOWEEN

"Today is Halloween guys!" yelled Yugyeom.

"No wonder you are excited and screaming your ass off," bored Jinyoung said as he watch TV.

"Guys let's go in get ready for Halloween,for its already 5pm," suggest Jaebum because he knows its going to take them in hour or two to get ready.

"Yeah lets listen to the leader guys," Bambam said in a mocked voice.

"HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD LEARN HOW TO LISTEN AND RESPECT YOUR OLDER!" Yelled Jaebum as he chased Bambam around the living room.

"Guys let's go in get ready," said Jackson as he watched them play.

That cause both Jaebum and Bambam to stop and go get dressed. Before Jaebum left the room he went to his lover and kissed him. "GO IN GET DRESSED HYUNG!" Shouted a blushing Jackson. "Come in get ready with me," stated Jaebum. Jackson just nodded his head.

Mark in Jinyoung were watching the whole thing and sighed to themselves as the got up to change too. Yugyeom was in his room getting changed didn't even get out of his room when he heard them shouting.

~ 1 hour later ~

(Jason/Jackbum couple costume

(Jason/Jackbum couple costume.  Boy:Jaebum,Girl:Jackson)

  Boy:Jaebum,Girl:Jackson)

(Markjin couple costume. Boy:Jinyoung, Girl:Mark)

 Boy:Jinyoung, Girl:Mark)

(Yugbam couple costume. Boy:Yugyeom, Girl:Bambam)

"Out the door guys," said Jinyoung.

"Coming,coming,coming," said the other 6.

They all got in the car with Jaebum driving,Jackson in the passenger seat, Jinyoung and Mark were sitting in the second roll,and yugbam were sitting in the last roll.

~30 minutes later~

They arrive at the Halloween party that Youngjae was throwing. (Sorry that youngjae is toward the end I kinda remembered him rn  😅)

"Hey guys!" They heard youngjae yelled, "Heyyyyy!!" They shouted back too.

"Come on in," youngjae guided them in the house. The 6 boys looked around and "wowed" as they saw some many people and the party was so lit.

Jackson,Mark,and Bambam all went to the dancefloor. Jaebum,Jinyoung,and Yugyeom all went to sit down and they kept their eyes on their lovers.

They saw jackmarkbam (sorry for the horrible ship name I just came up with it rn as I write this) dancing and when they look away for one second then look back towards them and saw them dancing with other guys.

Markjin:

Jinyoung POV:

Once I turn back around to watch my baby; I see him dancing with another guy and that guy was touching what is mine.

I get up and stocked towards them I pulled that guy hands off my mark before they could wonder down to his ass.

"What the fuck dude!?!" He yelled asked angry. "Get your dirty ass hands off my fucking boyfriend!" I yelled.

That guy seemed scared and quickly ran off. I turned towards mark and saw him smirking at me.

"You fucking let another man fucking touch you," I asked him."yes,because I knew you would react this way." he said.

"You deserve a fucking punishment!" I yelled angrily. I dragged him to a empty room up stairs.

The next day  Mark couldn't stand up for the next couple of days.

Yugbam:

Yugyeom POV:

What I saw I didn't like it. I went straight up to them and grabbed my  Bambam away from that guy hands. "Hey you I don't fucking like the way you are looking at my boyfriend," I yelled over the music.

That guy just put his hands up as he said, "I didn't know man sorry."

And then he left.

"babe are you jealous?" Bam asked me.

"fucking yes!" I yelled.

"come on you fucking deserved a fucking punishment snake!" I yelled as I dragged him up stairs.

Let just say bam couldn't walked properly.

Jason/Jackbum:

Jaebum:

I was seeing red when I saw that that guy had his hands on my baby boy waist.

I went straight up to them; I grab the guy hands and twisted till his hand was behind his back he was screaming,but I didn't care.

"Why the hell did you have your hands on my princess waist?" I asked.

He said, "I didn't know he was taken I swear,and I did it because he looked so pretty dancing there."

"That still doesn't give you the right to touch someone," I said in a low cold voice but loud enough for him to hear.

I then let go of him,and he ran away.

I then turned towards Jackson. I saw him smirking.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him up stairs to in empty room and I punished him so hard that he couldn't walked for a whole month.

After that day the boys woke up fine but their lovers couldn't get out of bed without falling down.

"THAT WAS THE BEST HALLOWEEN PARTY EVER!" yelled Jaebum,Jinyoung,and Yugyeom.

sorry I haven't updated for more than 15 days 😅.
Well here a extra part that I was gonna put in the story but decided not to bc then story would have wayyy to much drama then I planned.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS 🎃👻🃏