17

Mark's POV:

"Jackson what is it you want to tell me?" I asked as me and jackson were in his room. I was sitting on his bed and he was sitting at his desk.

I watched as Jackson look nervous to tell me. I wonder why.

"I...umm..I'm in love with Mr.Im." jackson said.I was shocked to hear that.

"Jackson he has a husband and he's your teacher." I said.

"Yeah but you remember when he gave me detention right?" He said. I nodded. "After that day, I went to get more girl clothes and then I went to this cafe after that,and I met him there and we talked,and then we went to the fair together that day and almost kissed then but didn't,then yesterday when I went to his classroom early and asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said yes and we almost kissed right then and there but didn't bc the bell was about to ring." Jackson explained to me.

I was now speechless. I literally had no words to say.

"Come on and say something." Jackson whined.

"I...umm.. Why do you love him?" I asked.

Jackson looked at me as if I was stupid I didn't care but he said "I love how he's just himself and I love the bad boy looked to but he is cute,nice, and caring." He said as if it was obvious thing in the world.

"Okay." was all I said.

"Okay... What?" He asked.

"Okay... if you are in love with Mr.Im then i'm okay with it but please don't get caught okay." I said.

Jackson got up and hugged me and "thank me".

I just laughed and said "no problem."

We talked and did our homework together and study to. By the time I looked at the time it was already 8pm.

Jackson said I can sleep over and his parents said "yes" I can stay and I called my mom and told her, she said "yes" I can stay.

Me and Jackson talked some more then we fell asleep on jackson  cuddling.

two chapters in one day.😁
Goodnight or good morning or good afternoon.😊❤