29

Jackson POV:

"Why were you crying this afternoon, Jackson?" My bestfriend,Mark, asked me as we were in my room.

I stayed quiet for a two minutes till I spoked,"Because me and Jb or Mr.Im decided to move on from one another and I am happy because I won't be a homewrecker and he can fixs his marriage with the other Mr.Im but I am sad at the same time because I love him and it's hard but it's for the best because our relationship is inappropriate to begin with."

Mark was quiet and thinking I could tell.

"Are you sure that was the right thing to do?" He asked me. "What do you mean?" I said as I got up and got us some water because it was the only thing I had in my room.

"I mean do you think it was okay to ended it with Mr.Im?"

"I-i" I was speechless. "I-i think it was was okay to ended with Mr.Im because I know he loves his husband and he wouldn't pick some high schooler he has known for a couple of months over his husband who he's known for more than 5 years." I stated my opinion.

"How do you know that?" Mark asked me.

"I don't but I know it?" I made it sounded like a question because I really don't know but he wouldn't pick me over husband at all.

"I think you should ask him." Mark said as he got up to throw away his water bottle because he is done with it. He has always finished his water bottles fast.

"I-i don't think that's a good idea and I need to move on because in the end our relationship is inappropriate because I am still underage and it's illegal." I told him.

Mark was looking at me for awhile before saying, "Okay."

I was kinda of surprise he just said "okay" only knowing him, he probably did have more to say but didn't say it.

"Okay, so where are you going?" I asked him since he was gathering his things together.

"I am going to Jinyoung's." He said and I waved him goodbye as he left.

Jb/ Mr.Im POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about Jackson today he has been on my mind all day. I couldn't focus on Youngjae at all today. I got to speak to Jackson tomorrow. He has made me questioned a lot of things today.

Hehehehehhe sorry for the slow updates 😅 thank you for reading!