33

Youngjae POV:
Decision Day Pt. 3

[ lying down in the bed wide awake ]

I know that my husband, Jaebum, has been cheating on me with someone. I known for about two weeks now. I didn't want to believe it at first but as time went on I could see how he would space out everytime we talk. I could see how distance he has become now. I known about it but I haven't told him that I know he has been cheating on me.

I just want to hurt him like how he has hurt me. I love him with whole entire being and I knew he loves me too but not anymore.

It's hurts to think about how much I still very much love him when I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Jaebum is the love of my life.

'Jaebum, my husband, loves me.' I think to myself as I turn to lay on my side as I silently cry to myself. 'Jaebum loves me right? No, he loved me. It's loved now because he would have never cheated on me if he loves me as much as I do. I want to know the person who is the caused for my husband affair. I want to know what they got that I don't. I want to know what did they did to cause my husband to act unfaithful! I want to know!'

But I know for certain that he is gonna pick one of us. I know. I knew when he explained why his day was confusing when he said, "Because I was asked to pick between what I already had and what I could have."

I just wanted to yell at him, "You have to think about your answer?! It should be obvious about what (who) to pick!"

I've decided to confront  Jaebum tomorrow about his affair.

'Tomorrow is when the truth comes to light, but I really hope he'll pick me.' Is my last thought before I closed my eyes for the night.

Okay, here is the update as promise! I hope y'all like it! Also thank you to the ones who still are reading this. I know I haven't updated in like a month or two and that's because I didn't know what to write for the longest. But anyways thank you for reading! 💖